[IMAGINE] "Dare to be Y/n?" - Jimin

Warning: I dont know what mess I made.. just.... I'm hoping for your patience and consideration at this long imagine. ^^ hope you like it.. especially to xiu_chim03 who requested this.. Sory for the disappointment if the story didn't chuchu on your expectation T_T

• • • •

"Uhhh.. But hyung.. I'm not coming-- god."

"OH MY GOD JIMIN! YOU JUST HEARD Y/N's NAME AND YOU'RE NOW BACKING OUT!?"

"*sigh* HEY! It's not about her, it's just--"

"You're such a kill joy. We only got to hang out once--"

"No."

"If you don't then--"

"Don't you dare"

"You- - "

"HYUNG!?!!"

"Got..."

"FINE! I'm going. Geez."

"ALRIGHT!! HEY GUYS! OUR BOY IS COMING! WE'RE COMPLETED! YESSSS~ *BTS happily mumbling on the bg* . . Great. So, we'll be waiting here till 11 okay?"

"Okay hyung -_- *sigh*"

"and.. oh.. Jimin?"

"Yeah?"

"You got no jams... HAHAHAHAH---"

/hangs phone call/

And that's it. I froze out as Namjoon hyung dropped his last message. Like. What. The. Fuck. I clutched my phone harder as I hold the rage that's exploding inside of me when I heard that fucking phrase. Seriously, hyung? Since when are you going to grow up!? This HYUNG. AISH!!!

Anyways. I've got to prepare. I'll be going to Seokjin hyung's home. I was forced and abused----EMOTIONALLY ABUSED, for the fact that I should be studying for tomorrow's long exam at the university I am studying at. Gooooood..I'm screwed. But what can I do. I'm BTS' Pet. Park Jimin. ALRIGHT~ -_-

So, after the call, I immediately smatched my denim jacket, my boots and wore my black ripped jeans, wore that plain white shirt and there.....ready for a guy's night out---oh wait..I almost forgot. Y/n would be there too. ugh. She's been part of our squad since we're trainees. Rumors said Y/n got a serious crush on me---but. Now. I don't know. We grew up, maybe things have changed.... we're having this occasion tonight because Y/n just came from her country and choose to visit us. And now, I've been dragged in since Jin Hyung is the one who facilitated this. BTS and Y/n at his home.

OOPS. I better change my wallpaper to something else. They might knew how I also felt towards--- ugh nevermind.

/5 hours later/

It's like, 3 am??? I don't know----HAHAHAH.. I'm drunk! 

Namjoon hyung said, NO BOOZE!! BUT LOOK! I'm crawling on Jin's vanilla smelling carpet on the living room where the 8 of us gathered at! DAMN! 

DIDNT THEY KNOW FROM MOST TO LEAST ON EASILY GETTING DRUNK, I AM THE 2nd from the MOST!? See----look at Hobi... He's now knocked-----down. Typical Hobi. Talking in his sleep, saying he's not drunk.. but.. his eyes were already close and can't barely stand up... HAHAHAHAH.. And Jin, and Suga were laughing at us and just have these reddish face but not wild... they have the most tolerance from getting drunk----Namjoon, V and Kookie, wellllllll tipsy~ Kookie & V were cracking out even nobody's joking, and NAMJOON?? the fuck is he talking--speaking american again! GOODNESS!! and Y/n... wow. Her eyes are getting drowsy, her face is getting red but she aint getting wild but I can see her just staring at me with that sexy stare and a bit of swaying motion that I could conclude be struggling from balancing on her sit...