[IMGN] Not The End

The OST of this chapter is See You Again by Charlie Puth and Wiz Kalifa [its also in the media :)]

The year was 2026 KPOP dominated the world music industries and on the top of that, BTS topped the Kpop world. 

BTS became the most respected and model idols of the world. World. Wide.

BTS were invited to an event where they will be awarded and at the same time, their one last stage performance.

But fame comes up with a price, bad guys were coming after them as a secret group of people who hated them made an assassination that has been plotted against them.

Meanwhile, as the 7 of them were having leisure moments inside the limo which is taking the 7 idols to the said event, what they didn't know, that their ride has been planted with bomb inside and if they stop, the bomb will explode.

Just as they were almost at the venue of their event, the expressions of their faces cannot be expressed. Mixed feelings as they also know, as the peak of the their career is also their final performance.

Camera's flashing. Reporters. Red Carpets. Everything was there..

But as soon as the car stops, is also the tragic moment happened to the boys. It was unexpected.

The bomb exploded just as they stopped and was about to leave the limo.

Many had been injured. Most were dead. Worst, the boys who were the nearest to the bomb, took the worst hit.

The 6 of them died then luckily, one member who already left the car 5 seconds before the explosion has only been injured, and it was, Yoongi.

At the hospital where Yoongi brought back with his consciousness woke up in the hospital bed and starting to freak out. The doctor and nurses went to calm the survivor idol.

He keeps on screaming the members' names but as he were yelling, the facilities' expression changed as they were like to frown as they didn't know how to tell the news to the survivor.

Later, Yoongi went to the morgue, using crutches as he struggled his way just to see the members.

As soon as the nurse opened the morgue, 6 corpses lined up horizontally weakens the heart of Yoongi as the tear quickly rolled out of his eyes without knowing. Yoongi can't believe that the guys he's been with for how many years, the guys whom he treated as brothers, the guys who's there whether ups and downs, the maknaes he smacks when getting annoying, and Jin, who's the only one who could control him were the same people who's lying, lifeless, cold and empty infront of him.

In disbelief, not minding his injured arms and foot, Yoongi dropped his crutches and let himself limply walked to their corpses. Crying. Yelling. Screaming the agony he felt as he saw that it was them who's lying infront of him.

He tried screaming and yelling how many times, but it has no use. 

The most quiet one who's been anticipated by the members to talk before, is now the one who's screaming and in return, no one's answering him back.

Patients and hospital facilities witness' the survivor idol's pain as he broke down infront of BTS.

"IF ONLY! IF ONLY I COULD TURN BACK TIME AND RETURN EVERYTHING WE LOST! PLEASE GUYS! PLEASE! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS! I WANNA GO BACK AND PUT US BACK TOGETHER! WHAT HAPPENED WITH OUR OATH? WE ARE BANGTAN SONYEONDAN! WE SHOULD BE BULLETPROOFS! THEN WHY? WHY DOES IT LOOKS LIKE I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO WORE THE BULLETPROOF VEST! YOU ARE SO UNFAIR!! ALL FOR ONE ONE FOR ALL RIGHT??? WHY.......I'M ALONE. WHAT I'M GOING TO DO NOW---So...un...fair....you left me." Yoongi's voice cracking.

He cried and cried as the memory's flow in his mind making him remember everything, until, he passed out.

----------------

Yoongi woke up in a white room. Everything is white, he wandered his eyes and looked what's going on, the crutches were gone, the bodies were gone, he's not in the morgue, but he's in more like a studio. No, a conference room.

He passed by a mirror and saw his reflection, he still looks the same like his 43 years physique.

He saw the door open and went to it. Suddenly a girl bumped into him. The girl flustered, and appeared to be his secretary.

"Sir.... the boys are here. Also with their manager, said you need to meet them now."

Yoongi was shocked at the girl's reminder. She pulled her back and asks her what she's talking about.

he asked for the year, and said it was year 2008. Yoongi's shocked of the year and was in disbelief. The secretary hurried up and helped him. And Yoongi let her recap on what he was on this building he was in to.

Turns out, Yoongi's the CEO of this company called BIGHIT Entertainment, he flinched. And kept silence. Until after the secretary explained everything, he told her to change his name not in Min Yoongi, but because he remembered BANGTAN, he called himself BANG  and made up a name SIHYUK. So telling his secretary to call him Bang Sihyuk. Tho it sounds foolish, since he's the CEO and respected man. The secretary agreed and followed his rule.

After as the arrangement has been fixed he went for a cool down back to his office. Can't believe what's happening but the 43-year old Suga wandered his eyes on his office. Can't believe he was the CEO of BIGHIT company. And the year was 2008...something sounds familiar.

Suddenly the secretary went inside of his office and said that he really needs to meet the 'Rookies'.

Yoongi bringing the name Bang Sihyuk went down and met up with rookies.. his jaw dropped when he saw the first 7 rookies. It was his late co-members who died at the tragic accident, but...just...in a younger and more fetus version. He even saw his younger self. He greeted them like a fatherly like introduction which made these rookies looks a t him weird.

An image of Bang Sihyuk that made them remember until such that he's a weird, amazing and extraordinary person.

He asked for their name and one by one they introduced and made him reminisced before.

After he went to the clearing room, it was only him and the boys. Yoongi looked at the 7 of them like it was the start again. A tear fell from his eye but quickly he wiped it and turned back,

"Boys..." Yoongi called them.

The 7 rookies turned and look at him.

"Call me Bang-PD. I am your CEO, I can also be your father. My life advice for all of you 7... JUST... Be yourselves. And be weird. Be proud of who you are. Because I...will take the best from you and mold you into killer idols that would top the kpop world soon.."

As the others were being astonished by what Yoongi said, the kid named Namjoon stands up and asked: "So, sir, what will be our group's name?"

Yoongi smiled and was glad to hear fetus Namjoon asks about it...then Bang-PD(Yoongi) opened his mouth and answered.

"You're going to be. Bangtan....Sonyeondan."

-----------

Yooooooooow guys. I dont know what i'm writing above these sentence and it's 1:24am, i felt like stoned right now, so. I'm gonna leave you done with this chapter today and excuse all the grammar---YOW GRAMMAR NAZI'S spare me for now----as i was saying excuse me for the grammar error, missing words or la la la la whatever you called that, I was too sleepy and tired to change it all, so use your common sense. haha love you all. hope you understand this chapter. xD FIGHTING