How BTS reacts if you knew they're going to have a Kissing Scene at their movie

Jin

You're saying you're not jealous but I can see it in your face Jagi. Ughhh.. Here we go agaiiiin..

*back hugging you as he rests his chin on your head*

Ummm.. Jagiiiii~ Talk to me.. *tightens the hug as he sways you playfully*

JAGI. TALK. TO. ME. WHY. ARE. YOU. NOT. TALKING. TO. JINNIE~?? *pouting* Do you want Jinnie to cancel it? I'll talk to manager nim later.. Just. talk. to. me. :( I'll cook your favorite? I'll do anything. Hey--stop ignoring me. :(

Rapmon: 

*acts like he didn't notice that you've been ignoring him the whole day until he can't take it anymore*

*quickly lay in your lap as you were reading a book*

Look. If it's about the kissing scene. It's only for a drama, Babe. It will only took 10.213 seconds. Swear. We rehearsed it earlier in the set and---

*you quickly stood up and left him falling on the floor*

OUCH--WAIT! What I meant---JAGI DONT LEAVE ME! Why are you mad--YAH~ *chases after you* LET ME EXPLAIN.

Suga:

*coldly speaks* That's what you get for dating an idol.

*you got mad and left but as you were about to walkout, he quickly caught your hand pulling you to sit on his lap and hugs you as he rest his head on your chest (oooookay.. on your boobies to be specific hihihi)*

Doesn't mean I have a kissing scene doesn't means I'm going to exchange her to you, I need THIS in my life, resting in this soft----the point is, Yoongi will always be yours. Okay?

*cuddles back on your 'chest'*

JHope:

*flustered* SOrr---SOrry Jagi. I don't want this to happened T_T I--I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS TO HAPPENED. PLEASE DN'T BE MAD AT HOBI.. PLEASEU PLEEEEEASEU.. I LOVE YOOOOOUUU T-T PLEASE DONT BE MADEU ON HOBIEU!! DON'T WORRY IT'LL BE ONLY ON THE CHEEK......I hope? T_T JAGI~ *nonstop begging for you not to be mad even you said it's okay, until it came to the point you we're now the one who's begging for him to stop crying*

*keeps crying as you were dragging him around the floor as he tightly clings to your leg*

V

HIHIHIHI. Cute Jagi. *pokes you in the cheek* JAGI'S JEALOUS FACE IS SOOOO CUTE. HIIHI.. COME HERE. *smirks* *cups your face* LISTEN. HEHEHE.

*suddenly he closed his eyes and pouted lips*

I *smashed his lips on yours*

LOVE *kiss*

YOU 

*kisses you and pulled it after 3 seconds* 

MWUAAH! Okay? So dont be jealous. :D Tae-tae is for Y/n only. It's only a movie. Okay? *kisses you for the last time* MWAH! There.

Jimin

*you were ignoring him the whole day since you knew about him having a kissing scene*

YAHHH.. *pinned you on the wall* *sigh* is this about the Kissing scene? *pouts* I'm sorry Jagi. I didn't see it coming also. :( Do you trust me? *pouts* Don't worry Jagi. It'll only be for the movie.No feelings attach. Nothing. Please trust Jiminnie okay? *you nodded and showed him that it'll be okay*

Ah, Jagi? Can I have this kissing rehearsal with you later? Tonight? ;)

Jungkook

Hey Beautiful~

*you smiled and turned at him*

Guess who's having a kissing scene.

*confidently smiles*

*you rolled your eyes and raised your eyebrows at him looking annoyed*

HAHAHAHA--look who's jealous~!

*you were freaking done at his teasing and slap him, storms out, slams door*/

*froze*

Ouch?

If she only let me finish that I have no kissing scene in this movie that I'm in... Is she really mad? ugh. my cheeks.. she's jealous *smirks naughtily* that means she really loves me. hehe But--ouch my cheek is burning.

*rubbing slapped cheek*