[IMGN] The Mask

A/n: A request of JHope from cute to sexy.....oooooohhhh...kay...let's see what I'll make.♥ 

Your life is on a hurry because tomorrow will be having a LONG-assed quiz and your friend whom you TRUSTED YOUR LIFE didn't told you that there will be a quiz tomorrow.

 (Because yesterday you over slept and worst......it rained so hard, making you not to go to school)

So currently, you were running your life, like THE FLASH, from your classroom running across the hallways, down to the lockers, across the cafeteria, the student lounge, the school ground, and HALLELUJIAH~ you finally arrived at the LIBRARY.

But as you were about to go to the library, upon entering, you bumped HARD to his guy in a nerdy look, Full Metal Alch----I mean, Full Braced Teeth, Hair like it was perfect fractioned into 1/2, checkered polo that was tucked in, straps were on point, and eye glass with lenses as thick as your teeth....and how shall we say it...yeah, YOU BUMPED INTO A SCHOOL NERD.

Turns out this nerd was the school librarian's student assistant, and not knowing you bumped into this poor guy with books he has to deliver to the 2nd library (YES! THAT'S HOW RICH YOUR SCHOOL WAS, 2 MADAFAKING LAYBRUHREEEES~) and now, all these books were on the ground.

Now, you were in the middle of life decision's whether you sprint inside and scan some books or become a good samaritan to help him. But you still had that good on you and crouched down and helped this poor bastard you bumped in and helped him picking up his books.

"HERE. I'M SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO YOU. BYE~!!!" then not listening to his reply, you rushed inside and poof! The nerd was left alone shock with Female The Flash who vanished before him.

He scratched his head and walked away.

***

3 hours later, you were just awakaned by the library bell with the warning coming up, that it's closing time already.

And YES! You wasted your remaining 3 hours of study time at school by SLEEPING WITH SALIVA COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH OVER THAT POOR BOOK YOU MADE AS A PILLOW.

You quickly gathered your conscience and wiped that saliva out of your mouth and returned all those books you took from the shelf.

***

It was after sunset and was dark, that you were walking in the streets along with the other students going out from the school.

You were so bummed and pissed so you went to the mall to cool down, bought yourself some slurpies and window shopping only because you brought your milk money and not your own wallet.

So after malling, it was already dark like around 7pm, and duuude you were so shock on how long you've been inside the mall, but doesn't matter as long you got your cool back then nahhh..

Suddenly, a crowd of groupies and students with the same level as you seems to be gathering up with some Dance Battle happening around. Booming musics, crowds cheering, and yeah, it really was a dance battle.

So you didn't hesitate and ran into the event, squeezing your way through the crowd just to get into the VIP---no, the closest position to see the dance battle.

Slurping some slurpies you just bought in the mall, you enjoyed watching these dope dancers on action. Until, the main even of these battle came into place, like the battle of dance champs is about to begin.

As the music plays, so as the two dancers came inside the ring. The other one caught your attention since it has a spiky hair, wearing a thorny mask and wearing all black--(Walkthrough: JHope's look in We Are BulletProof)---looking so mysterious that making you so curious to who's this guy behind that mask.