[THEORY TIME] BTS FIRE (V Jumps Off)

/photo contents below/

Hey I'm back and I'm almost putting these crappy theories to an end
(horrayyyy for those who were eyes rolling whenever they see this update hahaha. sorry :( )

So.. at the last part, among all of them... V is the only one who jumps off to the people when all of them could jump since they're the rockstars at this MV.... But why V? Hmmm... 

lol i sound like a vlogger...

So.. Before I start theorizing.. I'm gonna divide these theories into 2: [Sticking to the HYYH] & [IRL]...

So.. Let's start with. .  [IRL]

---------------------------------

WHY V JUMPS OFF THE STAGE ALONE INTO A SWARM OF PEOPLE~

[IRL]

In my opinion, I think why V is the only one who jumps off to crowd of people (where all of them can also jump too.. duh) because for me, it signifies, heading one step ahead of them, V is the first one who took another level, and by another level means, ACTING. I mean literally he's now an actor like the first among all of them. Jumping into an ocean of people is like also jumping into a new field of celebrity stat and being idolized by a swarm of people being known as maybe not as BTS V but Kim Taehyung the actor..
He is now V the singer and Kim Taehyung the actor. So proud of Him. I feel like a mom watching my baby taking his first walk.. Tho, I'm a month older than him...swear.../coughs/ Well  if he's my son then Jimin is the dad../coughs/

[STICKING INTO HYYH]

Well... Speaking of "Jumping".. Same thing happened back at PROLOGUE. But in coherence with my theory above about his Real Life.. Well.. It's quite upside down. 

Remember this?

Remember this?

Yeah.. Just like some of the members reconnecting some of their parts in their previous mv of HYYH.. Well, looks like this was V's. But this time. It's a REAL OCEAN, not just an OCEAN OF FANS...

/Lemme break your mood/ 
What if in Prologue, V jumps into the ocean to end his all his problems(welp, like what the past theories says), then in Fire.. Isn't it like V jumping to the Reapers? Since they're all hooded and black?

/nahhh nevermind that../