Bts reacts about Jungkook having a girlfriend ( ˘ ³˘)♥

JN: *lowkey hating Kookie's gf*

JN: Ohhh.. It's great, kookie, but if that bitch left you, momma's always here. Okay?? 

JN: So.. Is she prettier than me? can she cook? can she feed you? Is she clean? Does she have a perfect hygiene? Is she pleasant? Is she---

JK: MOM

JN: I'm JUST so happy for you baby.. :))

SG: Oh.. It's the another you took from yesterday? 

GF: . . . *looks at Kookie*

Kookie: . . . *gritting his teeth*

SG: *grins* RELAX... I'm just kidding... *murmuring back to sleep*

JH: OOMG !!!! YOU HAVE A GF! OMG OMG ! CAN I BE FRIENDS WITH HER!?!!? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! 
*making JK so annoyed that he until at his sleep JH still followed him*

RM: *pulled Jungkook alone in the kitchen*

RM: Here. Keep safe *smirked* Hide it before Jin could see it... 

RM: *pats his shoulders* Congrats.. You're a real man now..

JM: *locked himself and becomes so emo and dark in his room with emo musics*

JM: I'll steal Kookie away from her........oooooor. I'll seduce her to leave him. BWAAHAHAHAHAHH..

V: *tags Jin's shirt* Can Bwi have a girlfriend too?? KOOKIE ALREADY HAS ONE.. PLEASE OMMA.. PLEASE... OMMAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! T_T *biting Jin's shirt* HYUUUUUUNNNNG!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!! BWI WANTS GIRLFRIEND!!!!!

Jin: DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'S A GIRLFRIEND!?

V: What's a girlfriend tho? what do they do? ( o3o)

Jin: . . .