[IMGN] The Letter

<Jin reading a letter from Namjoon>

"My Love,

        If you're reading this. This might means, I lost the battle. I died fighting, in the battle field, for our country. I'm sorry that I haven't kept our promise. I'm sorry if I can't be with you till we get old. I'm sorry if I left you alone with our five lovely children. I'm sorry if I'm not with you all the time. But Jin, before anything else, I just wanted you to know, you're the best thing that happened to me. I----"

Not finishing the letter, Jin crumpled the paper into a ball. And cried. 

"That's it! I can't do this."

Jin scorned as he sat on the edge of their bed, hanging his head down as tears drops on the floor. Pain, grief and melancholy is what Jin's been feeling at that dark, rainy, night.

Suddenly, their eldest child, Yoongi, heard their mom's ruckus and walks into the room.

"Mom? Why....why are you crying."

Jin quickly wiped his tears before looking up to Yoongi. "Baby..I'm---I'm fine."

"No, you're not. Your eyes, mom."

Jin was silenced and breaks down as he held his head on agony and dropped on the floor. 

"Yoongi. Your....dad." *crying*

"Mom...why? what's...what's with---" as his voice starting to crack as he's understanding what's happening. 

Jin pointed on the crumpled letter on the floor. Yoongi picked it up. Jin continued crying as Yoongi slowly opens the letter.

Scanning his eyes on the letter, tears starts to flow out of his eyes. Yoongi broke down.

"Baby.. come, please. I know how it feels." as Jin's sniffing with teary eyes trying to held Yoongi up.

"MOM! NOOOO!! WHY!!" as Yoongi's emotion's bursted as his voice was in pain and cracking. Followed by tears and sorrow.

"Mom.. I dont understand!"

"Shhh.. Hushhh baby.. Please stop crying, we'll get through this."

"Why is it written in english??? Why cant it be in hangul. I DONT UNDERSTAND A FUCKING WORD!!!!!"

"SHHHHH I KNOW. I KNOW. THAT'S WHY I CRIED. YOUR FATHER'S A BASTARD. PLEASE. STOP CRYING."

Yoongi crawled to the letter and threw it out of the door. Jin and Yoongi cried in agony.

Suddenly the 2nd to the last child, Taehyung, who heard the ruckus also went to their mom's room in a rush to check what's going on. He stepped on a paper and picked it up. It was the letter.

Since Taehyung is the closest to their dad, Taehyung has a bit knowledge in the language of English. Slowly. One by one. Word by word. He read the letter.

Taehyung gasped.

After reading the letter, he walked into the room and hands the letter to their mom who's slowly recovering while comforting his hyung who's slowly recovering too.

"Wait. Mom? Hyung? Are you crying?"

Yoongi and Jin smiled at Taehyung, telling that everything's alright and not to worry. Taehyung smiled and hugged them.

"Here." as Taehyung soullessly gave the letter to Jin. "I saw this letter on the door. I came to check because I thought you two were fighting, anyways, it's from dad. It's written in english aye? Good thing dad taught me when he was still here 5 months ago."

Jin and Yoongi were shocked at Tae's revelation and stared at him leaving, speechless.

Taehyung silently walked away, but as he was about to leave the door, he stopped and turned to Yoongi and Jin.

"Ohh, by the way mom, daddy wanna tell you, that if you receive this letter, it means he's dead. hihi" and left in silence.

Jin dropped the letter as tears in her eyes starts to watered up.

Followed by a thud on the floor made by Yoongi who fainted at Taehyung's news.

Taehyung popped his head on the door again, red nose, teary eyes, sniffing walking towards Jin's room.

"Wait. MOM? IS DADDY REALLY DEAD?? That letter is NOT from dad right?? MOM! TELL ME! HYUNG! TELL BWI! GUYS! WHY AREN'T YOU ANSWERING ME!!!!" *sobbing*

But Jin couldn't respond, same with Yoongi who fainted on the floor.

The end.

dafuq did i just wrote.