BTS in Hunger Games

Announcer: "next tribute is....Jeon....Jungk---ook"

Jungkook: "Finally... it's my time.. I can now show my abili--"

Jimin: "I VOLUNTEER!!! I VOLUNTEER IN PLACE WITH JEON JUNGKOOK'S PLACE!!!!" *furiously bumps his way to the stage*

Jungkook: "who the fuck.....oi!!!!"

Jhope: Day 2 in the Jungle, died. Because the placeu is is too much dirty water in the placeu....it it itcheu...his skineu...and his faceu....can't handleu.

Namjoon: was about to set strike an enemy-tribute with an arrow but arrow breaks, whips his eyes, arrow his neck, fell over a cliff, got eaten by sharks.....Namjoon of District 69...Out. *Namjoon's face flashed up in the sky*

V: as explosions, terrifying screams, and bloodbath were happening on the shore . . Tae was just floating on the ocean.....wearing sunglasses..goggles on his head and sipping  with a straw on a coconut juice and just chilling in the ocean
*lowers down his sunglass*
"What's happening? *squints eye watching them*"

President Snow: *went to his room to sleep* "WHO THE HELL---"

Suga: "shhh. Your bed is my bed now.. leave."

President Snow: "You're one of the tributes! Are you suppose to be-----GUARDS!"

Suga: "for the love of---CANT YOU SEE I'M RESTING! Now shut up and let me sleep santa."

/as he fall asleep, the men carried and dump him on the Hunger games Island along with the bed with him/

Jin: *steps off the platform on the start of Hunger games, with a cooking attire*

Jin: "what the---"

Voice: WELCOME TRIBUTES... The hunger games will begin in... 5  . .4. . .3. . .

Jin: *unconsciously drops off his cooking materials*

Voice: 2 . . 

Jin: *as he wanders his eyes on the battle arena/island*

Jin: "I thought this was a cooking show"

Voice: 1.

Jin: *gulps*