[IMGN] VKook [the Continuation]

hey guys.. so this chapter was a request and a continuation of my past VKOOK imagine on my BTS Random Scenarios Book 1

here's the link if you wanna check it out or havent followed the beginning of this IMAGINE:

https://www.wattpad.com/183037917-bts-random-scenarios-opn4rqsts-imagine-vkook

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

....ON THE LAST SCENE OF THIS CHAPTER [recap]....

/V's POV/

I was running mindlessly on the hallway until I run into somebody.

"SORRY! Sorry. I didn't see you--"

"HEY TAE~ Calm down. Calm--wait. Are you blushing? LOL. YOURE BLUSHING!!"

Good thing it was only Jhope. My bestfriend.

"HOBIIIII~ WAAAAHHHHH!!!" *teary-eyes*

I hugged Hobi like a child who just found his parent from getting lost in a mall.

"Hey what happened? What's wrong with you? Would you mind explaining me what happened?"

"You wont believe what MIRACLE that I've been thru--"

"What? What miracle are you saying and what's that paper you were holding?"

Jhope asks in a confusing face.

I looked at my hand and snaps out when I remember one thing....."Shit."

The task that Mr. Kim told me. I forgot.

/......continuation/

V's POV

The task that Mr. Kim told me. I forgot.

"OOH SHIT HOBI...I think I forgot something. Be right back."

Just as I was about to RUN again. Hobi held me at my bag causing me to be pulled back to him like a Yoyo.

"OUCH HOBI! What gives! I've been pulled like a several times today..."

"Wait. Tae. I nearly forgot"

"WHAT? -_-" I frowned while checking my bag for torned traces after all the pullings. First Jungkook and then Hobi. Poor Mr. Bag. :(

"My mom will be picking me up now, I guess I can't go home with you. I'm sorry."

"ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE TAEHYUNG~????" I make a poor aegyo puppy look but Hobi just twitch his lip like he's not even affected with my precious aegyo.

"You know that look won't work on me today Tae. My mom's taking me to the dentist today to take these braces... Sorry." Jhope patted my head.

"AUGH. Okay. Fine. Anyway. When you get back home later, we'll just text or chat later??"

"Ohhhh.. Good idea. Hehehe. Okay Taehyu--"

/car horns on the gate/

"Oh, that must be mom. Bye Tae. Sorry....I'll make it up to you tomorrow. Let's chat later about that MIRACLE~ you're saying. Hahahaha. BYE~"

"bye" I just answered with a fainted tone.

Then Hobi runs away to their car. Now. I'm alone. And speaking of MIRACLE....