[Imagine] Yandere Boyfriend - Jhope

What is Yandere?

yandere is a term for a psychotic character who's only character traits are being cute or moe and random psychosis. The plot of a yandere story is that the main character falls in love with a person who isn't the "yandere", where the yandere decides it would be a good idea to kill the love interest, any possible love interest, and finally the main character, because of love. Typically there is no reason for this psychosis because writers are usually lazy.

- When a Yandere sees someone dating, flirting, or sometimes even talking there Senpai they may kill or use other means to get rid of the rival. The do it all for love.

• • • • Story Begins here • • • • 

It was raining at that time. Everyone is running. Finding some cover so they won't get wet from the rain.

Until, I saw this girl swifts beside me..."SORRY!" she screamed as her voice fading  as she keeps on running and running. Nobody's covering for her, so... I chased her as I want to share her my umbrella. I caught up with her,  slowly, she stops running so then, I stood beside her. Her face was covered with her wet hair from running into this really really strong rain. She's shivering. I put my coat around her and good thing, she wore it  and quickly cleared up her face from the hair that covers her face and then she smiled with teary eyes. I asked her if she's crying, she said she's fine but she said thank you and eye-smiled at me.. damn, I flustered.

I think I'm in love.

Hours later...

We're at this coffee shop. Talking.. Laughing.. Getting to know each other... Turns out she's sharing something about a guy who broke up with her. I mean, whoa. The GUY broke up with her what the hell....I was a bit lost and not to mention that I was so starstrucked with her smile that I didn't noticed that she's wearing our school's girl-uniform. God. Okay. She's from our school. Why did I knew that. I didn't noticed  even noticed her from our school neither.  She's naive. Silent Type. And much more of an introvert. 

Good thing I met her, she needs somebody whom should be a counter-part of her personality. Me. Hehehe.

Months of seeing and getting to know each other........we decided to take it on to the next level. 

I courted her and surprisingly she said she was really waiting for that moment to happen, she said yes. Starting to that point. The YES that came from her mouth made that special day as the happiest day of my entire life.

Until fate changes everything.

I.

I lost her.

It took me years moving on from that moment. That moment that I stood on her grave. The moment I shook my head, dead staring at her name carved at the stone. Reminiscing to what happened.

-------------------------

I noticed that there's a guy in her class named Josh that I heard in a rumor that they're the couple in their class. i even saw him on her photos as I secretly stalked her social medias. I'm not jealous.. I trust her....swear. I know she won't do something foolish around me.

Y/n wont do that to me.

She won't

. . .won't she? ahh. I need to stop overthinking.

So I smiled and closed my pc as I stretched my body before jumping off in my bed. Grabbed my phone and stared at her photo on my wallpaper. I sighed in satisfaction as I kissed my phone screen and suddenly my phone rang.