[IMGN] Nothing Like Us

"WHAT!? NO WAY"

"WHAT!? HELL NO!!"

As the 2 teenagers screamed in unison upon knowing the news from their parents in the company's conference room. 

Jungkook and Kira(or Y/n) has been on an arrange marriage since they're the only daughter and son of the two mighty companies in Korea. They've been told to do it because it's for the sake of  some business matters, though both of them greatly declined especially on the time they met.But they can't do anything since their papers has been filed without even let them knowing. Yes. Engaged at 18 and all they have to wait was for Kira to turn 18 so they could make that marriage papers legal. Kira is just 17 and Jungkook was 18.

The rumors spread like fire since they're also on top and popular in school.

They're even settled to be studying at the same school by their parents so that when time goes by, they will have more moment to know each other and might get close to.

It's quite bothersome for these two, since Kira is a bit of a tomboy, while Jungkook is a spoiled rich kid who like anything but girls. Yeah, a playboy.

Their personalities clashed just like cats and dogs.Seems to be no hope for this two.

/A Year later/

It was also when class starts, they were forced and HAVE to live together under one roof. And they can't do something about it.

Until such time, despite from Jungkook's playboyness and douchness, Kira starting to grew feelings for him, which is unexpected and annoying. But she can't show it because anyways, what's the use, Jungkook keeps on bringing different other girls from each other night making it enough as an evidence that JUNGKOOK DONT LIKE HER. Anyways.....they we're forced to live together, and they just seems to agree because it was ALL BUSINESS! And just seems like, Jungkook might forgot that he's already engage to someone.

Kira just act like she didn't care. But if asked that if she's starting to have feelings to that spoiled brat playboy, she will definitely denies it. but her actions well, let's just say, oppose on what her mouth's trying to say.

------KIRA's POV-------

/school bell rings/

*Sigh* Another school day done, another day with that playboy in that condo. GOD. I just hate this life, why am I even engaged to that playboy motherfucking rude----URGGGHHH!!

"Hey Kira--"

'AHHHH!' I shouted in surprise. "Geez! Taehyung! WHat the hell.. Don't just jump into me like that. You could kill a person with that fright."

Oh, it was Taehyung, Jungkook's best pal. Good thing Taehyung's not like such devil himself like Jungkook. He's more like the good and dumb version of Jungkook, and yeah, was also a playboy. 

But who cares, rich---goodlooking-----dream guys----popular, no problem. Chicks dig these type of bulls.

He's also the eldest and heir of the Kim Company here in Korea. AHH GOD. How I wish it has to be him that was engage to me. I mean, doesnt mean I'm boyish and can be called a tomboy, don't mean I'm lesbian. But GOOOOOOD! Why does it have to be that shitty shit trash Jungkook. -_-

"HIHIHI SORRY.. ANYWAYS, HAVE YOU SEEN JUNGKOOK?" Taehyung asked while we're walking together along the school hallways.

"What? Why the hell would I know---have you seen us walking home together?? Lol, likeitwouldeverhappen." I rolled my eyes.

"No, but I was just asking because------oh, oh oh oh oh oh ...Kira, you should come."

"Come where?"