I'm Here

The place was silent as Jin came out of his room, looking down from upstairs, seeing all the members all on their businesses. So Jin went down and went to Rapmon first.

Jin: *saw RM writing songs too much, alarms his phone to remind him for his dinner*

Jin: You need to eat Namjoon.

Namjoon: *heard his alarm ringing, realizes it's 7pm* OH! Dinner time already? YOW TAE!!! Is the food ready???

But Tae's eyes were focused on his favorite TV program, the Teletubbies.

Jin: *saw V watching TV and forgots he's cooking something on the kitchen the food was burning*

Jin: *made some noise in the kitchen making V turn to it*

V: *gasps* HOLY----- I FORGOT!!!----*running to the burning food, turned the stove off* HOOO!! Darn, I burned it... Hope the members will----oh well. Hihihihi. Better this than nothing. 

Jin: *eyes rolling* I told you to be careful when cooking

As Tae left the living room, Jin saw Jhope deeply sleeping at the couch.

Jin: *saw JHope fell asleep on the couch from being too tired without cleaning himself up*

Jin: *pulled his feet, making Jhope to wake up*

JHope: *squinting* OHH... Oh. Ugh. I forgot to clean----*stretches up, sleepily walks to the bathroom*

Jin noticed that Kookie was also at the coffee table sleeping...

Jin: *saw Jungkook fell asleep over his notes and study hand outs*

Jin: Awww.. He's really studying hard.. *rubbed JK's back to wake up* Kookie..

Jungkook: *talking with eyes closed* Seokjin Hyung..----- *wokes up* *gasp*

Jin felt something's missing so, he went outside on the porch and right, he saw Jimin sitting alone.

Jin: *saw Jimin reading a letter, crying and crumpling it, got heartbroken*

Jin: *sighs* Poor chim2x.. *pats him and sats beside him* It's alright Chim2x. Remember what I always say..

Jimin: "If you love something, set it free, if it comeback then it is yours." Yes hyung.. I will remember what you always say to me..

Jin: *patted him again* that's my chimchim.. 

Then together, Jin and Chimchim went inside. But as they walked inside, Jin who's passing by at Yoongi's room which across the living room, he saw Yoongi falling asleep with the candle on.

Jin: What's with the candle get-up?

Jin: *saw Yoongi sleeping but forgets to turn off the candle, blew it off*

Suga: *woke up with the smell of the smoke from the candle*

Suga: WHOA! I SLEPT AND FORGOT---Shit. Good thing it turned off!

Jin: Aish. What are you without me----

Suddenly the boys gathered up in the table for their dinner.

RM: YOW GUYS! DINNER TIME!

JM: I smelt burnt fo----

V: TADAH!! It's not burnt. I just cooked it PRO-PER-LY

SG: UGGGGHH... No. You literally INFIRED IT TAE.

JH: Is it safe to eat?

V: HEY! Remember we're still lucky than those homeless people who were on the streets who has no foods.

BTS: . . . 

RM: Next time, we will NOT let Taehyung cook.

V: HEY. IT STILL LOOK LIKE A FOOD. . . . just, over....cooked...

JH: *pats Tae* it's for the better Tae-tae.

JM: YOW.. KOOKIE.. It's Dinner Time... Come here.. *calling from the dining to the living room*

JK: *walking to the kitchen last with a confused face*

RM: Yow. .Kookie, come, join us.---what's with that face..

JK: Hyung.... I just felt---I dont know how to say this..

/All the boys sat on the dining table together/

RM: Hmmm?

JK: Believe it or not, I just think, Jin Hyung touched me...

BTS: . . . 

BTS: *looked at Namjoon*

RM: *clears throat* Kookie... we all know that you're the most affected after Jin Hyung's loss.

JK: Umm. Sorry to make you think like that Hyungs, but before I woke up while I fell asleep, I swear it felt like his pre---nevermind.

BTS: ......

V: I had to admit tho---I miss him.

JM: . . . yeah, me too. *remembering those words that Jin told him*

SG: *clicks tongue* *sigh* Okay fine.. I had to admit, it kinda feels different since he's not around.

JH: **snffing, about to sob** 

RM: There...there...Hobi. I know you missed Jin Hyung too.

JK: But...I know, somewhere. Or wherever he was. I know, he's out there looking out for us.

RM: *nods with a faint smile* I believe that.

BTS: *the boys starting to feel emotional and got straight faces spacing out*

SG: *heavily exhales* Yahh Yahhh.. Let's stop this emotional coaster, how about we gotta eat this Taehyung's special freakin recipe.. ohgodIswearI'llbeconstipatedafterthis..

Then the mood went back as the 6 of them starts laughing as they eats Taehyung's recipe that his Jin Hyung's taught him. 

Taehyung is the most curios member that whenever Jin is on the kitchen cooking, he's always at Jin's back to annoy him, to make Taehyung stop, Jin insted taught him before. 

Cooking may hate V, but after Jin's loss he's still on the process of perfecting the foods like how Jin cooked it, so that somehow, even Jin's not on their side anymore, it will still feel the same like before.

But as they were happily eating their Dinner, one member that they never knew who's always been there, looking out for them quietly on the side, smiling. 

Their Hyung. Seokjin.

Jin: *smiles* "Don't worry, guys...I'm  always here."