[RQST] BTS merging with Alice in Wonderland [Parody]

Amanda Regorita Mariana Yglesias . . ARMY for short, is a young beautiful girl who's been sent out by her parents in a long lost place along in the woods, with a few people, like a rural place, away from her normal ideal everyday life, away from urban society and away from wifi...oooh.. so horrifying. Yes, she was sent at her granparents house.

Army went inside and put her baggage in to her room where her grandma told her where her room was. Turns out it was at the basement...but oooohhhh boy. She underestimated her grandparents' style, her room was wifi ready, has a mini arcade, a water bed, a laptop, and all the shit what a teenager wants.

Army/You: *mouthing* HOLY....MOTHER...

Grandma: SUP HOMIE..

Army: GRANDMA!!! YOU DIDNT--

Grandma: Hush child.. Your parents didnt knew about this. We knew you were coming last month and you're our only first gran daughter. We dont wanna bore you...

Army hugged her grandma with all her might and suddenly the door opened, they both turned and knowing it was only her granpa.. 

Grandpa: Heyyyy Kiddo... How's your crib? You like it?

Army: LIKE IT!? I LOVE IT! OMG--- YOURE THE COOLEST GRANPARENTS ANY GRANDCHILD COULD EVER HAD. PLEASE DONT DIE.

The old folks froze and flustered on the last word of their GC. But Army sprint into her room and rolled into her water wiggly bed, feeling like it's heaven And guess what, her parent puts her on a rehab isolation for 2 weeks.. but what they didn't know, the rehab center they put her , became her own Las Vegas. Suddenly an old voice cleared his throat.

GPa: But one more thing. 

Army: *raised up like dracula* WHAT?

Her GP smirked at her like there's something's going on.

Army: Pa? Ma? WHat is it?

GPa: You can have and use everything in this room but.... there's a catch...

Great... A catch.. 

 Army gulped upon hearing her g-parents' favor and sooner and later, she find herself standing in a grassy backyard next to a rusty grass mower that she has no galaxy on how to use this. She hates chores and so as the tools.

She stared at the mower like poop and turned to her grandparents who's watching her on the shade under the roof, lying in a beach bench on their bathing suits, chilling and sunbathing.. They waved at her like she's a hundred miles away. But she just smirked and squints as the sun hits her eyes.

You: WTF.... How do I freaking use this thing... *kicking the mower*

As she kicked the mower it monstrously turned on chased her like it has a mind of it's own.

As Army was screaming in terror, her grandparents who's watching by afar be like...

GMa: Awwww... Look at her go.. She's mowing the grass..

GPa: I don't know Hon, but I think it's the mower who's mowing out grandchild...

GMa: Shut up Sweetheart.. You're eyes are getting blur... She's doing well. Dont think like that.

GPa: *shrugs and hands a slurpy next to him*

Army was running for her life as the backyard of her grandparents house is like an arena wide.. Hiding and running to that crazy mower, she climbed up to the tree and stuck on the branches like a cat getting cornered by a dog. As she finally relaxed up on the tree, she saw something that kinda got her attention... A white sparkling rabbit..