[IMGN] Little Boy?

A/n: Okay...another CUTE to SEXY Imagine Request but this time it's for GD's ultimates Sasaeng--no, I mean fanboy. Jeon Cena. Nah, Jungkook.

lez bigin..

anyways.. do this favor for me.....

Can you imagine Jungkook only wearing a towel fresh from bath?

XOXOXOXOXOX

*Y/n's phone ringing*

That must be Mrs. Kim, I stood from my desk and stopped my homework and has to do drop my assignment because my first customer is calling me.

". . Yeoboseo? This is Y/n."

"Oh.. Y/n.. HI, Call me Mrs. Kim. I'm glad you answered quickly. I saw your ad on the newspaper, said you're taking part-time as a home-taker or baby sitting? And you see. Me and my husband needs to attend a grand ball party on our work tonight, and I need your assistance for---"

"...for home service? Yes maam. That's what I'm doing."

"Yeah..OH thank god. SO I'm in a hurry hehe. Sorry if I'm talking so fast....So to make this short.. We'll be leaving at 9pm and-----shut up honey."

I flinched.. what's with the sudden words of Mrs Kim??---what the---

"Ohhhh sorry Y/n.. It's my son. He's whining about you baby sitting him. Said he doesn't want to be babysitted. But believe me. He still pees on his bed."

I just laughed at Mrs. Kim sudden humor. And so I think. This time, it's baby sitting. Great. I'm an expert to baby sitting. Babies loves me.

 "HAhaha.. Awww. Your son is so cute Mrs. Kim. Oh, okay Mrs. Kim. I'll be there in---"

I turned my head on my wall clock to check the time. Turns out, it's 2 and hours before 9. Then I go back to the call.

"--I'll be there like 5 minutes before 9??? I gu---"

"OH OKAY. 5 Mins. Okay. See you honey. By the way, I will email you the address."

"Oh--okay maam--"

Just before I was about to say goodbye. Mrs. Kim dropped the call. She must be in a hurry preparing for a ball.

-----

You were a freshmen college student and was having a part-time job as a baby sitter/home-taker in some hours after school so that you could have an extra income and money for yourself. You just find it annoying and embarrassing that you ask money for your parents since they supported you enough. You were just that so independent in life.

Turns out Mrs Kim, your first-ever customer(HALLELUJIAH) called you and offered your first job EVER. You part timed as a baby sitter on your neighborhood back when you're in highschool, so that makes you quite experienced in baby sitting.

After taking the call of Mrs Kim, you also prepared your things and thinking you might bring your study materials to their home.

As you were preparing your things, your laptop belled. It must be the address that Mrs. Kim sent you. You went to your desk and opened the email on your laptop. You captured it on your phone and lastly kept your laptop so you could bring it along at their house.

*fast forward 10 minutes before 9pm*

--------

I took a cab and went to this address that Mrs Kim sent me.