[THEORY TIME] BTS FIRE (YoonKook Mystery)

/photo content below/

HEY! SORRY BUT... These theories were hunting me since last morning. My other mind said 'NO STOP. You already said you're ending your theories' but Felipe on the other hand was cheering with pompoms telling me that I should update  this.. so... Yongseohe if I extend my theorical shit. I love you still.

-----------------------------

[Sticking to HYYH Conspiracy]

So... I was watching INU, PRO, RUN & FIRE and these came to me..

Have you notice in INU, RUN, PRO?? That YoongKook closeness?? Yeah. We might even thought..

"The hell... are they gay? y so close? Poor Chim2x, got double crossed by his husband and hoe."

nah. just kidding..

But in my observation, as I rearrange and understood the MVs... I came up to the conclusion that in HYYH--- Yoongi and Kookie were brothers who supposedly only had each other and because of a conflict they separate ways. And so on, I'm gonna explain later.

Hmmm.. Wanna know Why? Okay. I'm gonna start. Hope you understand.

Yoonkook got us all curios on why the hell they are solid close like they're inseparable. From....

That ARMY-curiosity of mine bursted out and ended when I saw that YoonKook moment from the beginning of FIRE

That ARMY-curiosity of mine bursted out and ended when I saw that YoonKook moment from the beginning of FIRE.. BECAUSE WHY THE HELL IT IS ONLY JUNGKOOK & YOONGI GOT TO BE ON CONTACT WITH THAT HOODED MAN. LIKE...WTH. 

So here's my provision or let me tell you a story about WHY I CONCLUDE YOONKOOK WERE BROTHERS ON HYYH... ;)

On Prologue.. skipping to the part where they all huddled up around the fire. All were serene, peaceful and just like normal boys hanging out at night. But what caught my attention is when Kookie lie at Yoongi's lap and made it as the focus on that part..

-PROLOGUE-

It's like Yoongi and Kookie already got no parents and only has each other's back, that's why Suga has the responsibility to take care of Kookie since Kookie's his only family left, his baby brother. 

We all see that throughout the MVs, Yoongi is the one who kept on playing with a lighter on his hands... like he's playing with fire... And speaking of PLAYING WITH FIRE, it means to do something dangerous or risky. 

Which means, Suga, the older brother, has a dangerous nature and might something to do with "attitude problem"....WHICH IN CONTRAST... Kookie, the younger sibling, is opposite to his hyung, with a sweet and calm nature..That made sense also that Kookie's showing sweet and young brother aura towards Yoongi at the part when among the other members, Kookie still chose Yoongi's lap to lie. Sibling/Inseparable beings gestures. Showing like it's because Kookie felt more secured and comfortable since Yoongi was his older brother who's been looking after him.