BTS as your hair dresser in a Parlor

Rapmon: *runs razor on your hair* OH SHIT. Wrong customer..

JHope: /cuts hair dramatically like a pro, extravagant gestures and shit/ Okay done.

You: Err.. are you now going to start cutting my hair now?

Jhope: /snaps out from his imagination/

Jimin: /runs fingers through your hair/ Your hair is so beautiful.. It's so soft... It's so.. Damn. Would be better if I'm gonna pull her hair when I'm about to---god I'm so horny right now..

You: *slowly wears earphones and pretends hear nothing*

Jungkook: What do you want a hair cut or a---

You: You oppa.. ♥♥♥♥

Jungkook: *flustered* **

Jungkook: *takes of his uniform and left* THIS IS WHY I HATE THIS JOB. *kicks the door open* I QUIT!!!!

Suga: *walks behind you*

/click/

Bultaoreune.. 

You: huh?

Suga: FAYAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH~!!!!

You: *screaming from your hair is burning but screaming FIRE along with him because you love that song*

V: *places bowl in your hair*

You. Are. Going. To. Experience. The. BEST. HAIR. CUUUUUT. In the world has. EVER. KNOWN.

You: Please dont tell me you're going to--

V: THE BOWL CUT!!!

You:  fuck this shit i'm out *left as if you're running in a zombie apocalypse*

V: HEY COME BACK!!!

Jin: *smh + facepalms* I am so gonna loose my parlor business..

• • •

HEY Guys.. I have all your request and dayuuummm it's so many hahaha.

/in mind: i kinda regret why i asked/

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU ALL COMMENTED ALL YOUR REQUEST HAHAHAHA 

/in mind: *own soul comforting me as I cried at the corner*/

LOL JK. But anyway. I would do all your request, well except for those request that I can't do or has something in similar with my past chapters okay? true readers of mine will DO know that that chapter already exists :D ehehe..

I might say that please be patient and wait as there were so many of you who requested hehe. If only I could multiply and do your request all in one. 

But really, I didnt expect that you'd be all so loud and active for commenting there hehe I felt so honored to have you all guys. Thank you for your support. ♥

After this chapter would be your requests :)

-Senpoitato