When your Kids saw you and BTS(hubby) were fighting

RM: I think Namjoon would be the type who'll be only talking calmly when you two fight. Since your kid saw you fighting, he would just normally went to your kid and carried him/her back to her/his room, and once he put him/her room he will just whisper to your kid to not imitate what he/she saw from you and Namjoon. Then he will kiss your kid's cheek and turn the TV on in her/his room and Namjoon will get back to you.

JN: I think Jin would be the type of a father if their kid saw you two fighting, he would stop the argument and look at your kid worriedly and would gently asks you to stop the fight, he would surrender telling you "*sigh* you know what Sweetheart, I really think it's wrong to fight infront of the kid. I'm sorry. Please. Let's stop this fight.". Since like Namjoon, he don't want your kid to grow up imitating what he/she saw.

SG: I think Suga would be that husband who won't answer and let you do all the fire breathing, he'll just sit there and would be lazily looking at you and a bit of bored gestures, but as he gazes next to him, he would saw your kid watching you two fight  and so for that he would just give him/her a hush sign and make a small gesture for your kid to get back into his/her room, the kid would listen because of his dad's poker face, once your kid left, he'll finally speaks up and saying "Are we really going to fight even our kid's watching us? Like seriously?" then he'll get a bit pissed. Yeah, low-key sweet dad.

JH: Jhope? Meh. I think as you two were fighting he's more in the edge that he wants to calm you down but your temper cant. So if saw your child you and him fighting he'd be like smiling at him or her like nothing's happening just to ensure that your kid would thought that mommy and daddy were not fighting...it's just mommy just be screaming and shit.

V: Taehyung would be that dad if their kid saw him & you fighting, he would leave the fight and would prioritize the kid. He'll going to say in a low voice "Tae-tae Junior is here." even though his face is a serious telling that to you, his expression will change as he would go and approach your kid with a derpy face and brings your child to his/her room to play with him. He dont want to think that what your kid seeing is actually you and him fighting.

JM: for me,  Jimin would be the type that would not be afraid to see that their child saw you two fighting, by that way way, as you two were in the middle of your fight he would insert the child like saying "Look, our kid is watching, are you still gonna fight this matter over us? do you want him to copy what he would saw from us?? can we stop fighting??". wise ass.

JK: for me, Jungkook would be the one that kind that would not stop the fight until you two would cool down. Even it's obvious that your kid is already watching you two fight, he would just turn to him and act like he doesn't see him but deep inside, he would be worried that your kid would see you two fight, so as for that, in the middle of your argument, Kookie would immediately pull you into your room and continue the fight there. Might could go well and have some.......make-up s** xD hahaha what the hell am i saying. mianhe