[IMGN] Save Me

The night was perfect. The starry skies. The chilly night breeze.

Everything was perfect, especially you had the love of your life on your side, driving, focused with eyes on the road and looking so calm and handsome. With his hand holding yours as his other hand is on the steering wheel, glancing at you with a smile. You couldn't even help it but to smile and blush because of what he is doing.

"Are you for real?" you thought while holding a big smile. Because since you met him, until now you're married, he still made you feel like he's courting you. Sweet, romantic, too good to be real to exist.

You know, you and Jin just got married last week, after dating for 5 years, you tied the knot and settled together. And today you were now driving home from your honeymoon. But he mentioned earlier that there's somewhere he needs to go before you two go straight home. And you said yes.

As he was driving, you were also getting excited, assuming there's another surprise he's gonna give you, since before and after the wedding he keeps on surprising you. Such a sweet husband.

Until he suddenly slow down, at a forest.

"Honey, where are we?" you asked.

But he just smiled and got off the car, went to your door and open it for you. Lending you his hand.

"Madame?" as he smirked while acting like a butler. You couldn't just help it but to laugh and act out as if you're also a princess. You gave your hand and slowly gets off of your car. He closed the door and locked it with the thing with his car keys. Your car beeps and along with the car locks thuds.

You start walking along the forest, it's dark, but as long he's on your side, you felt secured.

You buried yourself to him. He felt you're scared, so he wrapped you with his arm on his and you holdly pressed on to his waist.

Dried leaves were stomped on as you were walking into this dark forest. The breeze is chilly, the starry night in the sky. The night was clear. But as long he was here, it's still perfect. Despite now, he's taking you to this unexpected place that you've never been before.

Suddenly you saw something in the middle of the forest. You also noticed his grip on you starting to lose, giving you a hint that it's alright, no need to be afraid.

"Jagi, what's that?" you asked with your eyes narrowing and slowly walking ahead.

You just find it odd that in the middle of the forest, there's a big empty deep pool, more like 9 feet deep. But because of the bright moonlight, it's not so dark anymore, instead of getting afraid, you find it a bit romantic and calming.

"Jagi. why are we here?" you asked. But again he didn't answer you, instead he went down to the ladder of the empty pool and lend his hand on you.

"Jagi, come, here, I'm going to catch you." Then again, you were hypnotized with his smile and mellow eyes giving you a comfortable and secured look.

But before you got down, you saw a swarm of fireflies flying around the place, the place looks now magical and romantic. Just like in avatar ambiance.

"Jagi...fireflies!!" as you pointed out like a kid.

"Beautiful isn't it?" he smiled while looking at them.

You blissfully smiled at the satisfaction, so as _____, who's below, waiting for you to get down.

"They seems happy knowing we're here. hehe" he said.

"Okay oppa, I'm coming down..." as you slowly held on the ladder.