590 37 48

Vanessa is sitting on top of Gilinsky's shoulders while Lucy sits on top of Johnson's, apparently playing 'Chicken Fight' in the pool

Vanessa is sitting on top of Gilinsky's shoulders while Lucy sits on top of Johnson's, apparently playing 'Chicken Fight' in the pool. Kian is sitting off to the side in a beach chair, seemingly deep in his thoughts & not taking part in any of the fun festivities. He's been scrolling through his phone, keeping on alert for anything related to the pictures of Lucy. So far, nothing has come up.

Meanwhile, Vanessa beats Lucy in the game and a playful Lucy gets out of the pool to join her man on the sidelines.

"Hey you," a soaked Lucy speaks as she sits on his lap. Kian immediately puts his phone away and wraps his arms around her. "Why won't you come swim?"

"Just not feeling the water today," he shrugged, kissing her shoulder. "Are you having fun though?"

"Not as much fun if you were in there with us," she teased.

"Eh," his face scrunched up. "It's just...goofy ass Gilinsky and...my stepsister in a bikini, it's all a little weird for me. And now the Jacks are friends again, the group just keeps on growin'."

"You're making excuses." She gives him a quick peck on the lips. "Well since you're just gonna stay dry, can you at least fire up the grill? Pretty sure we're gonna be hungry soon, Chef."

"Yes, I will fire up the grill." He squeezes her tighter before smacking her behind, making her get off his lap.

"Thank you," she smiles.

"Hey," he says, grabbing her arm and pulling her back into him. "I love you more than my skateboard."

"I love you more than cheesecake," she bit her lip & kissed him one more time.

. . .

"I have been craving this all day," Stassie said as she sat down at the table with Kali and Nadia

"I have been craving this all day," Stassie said as she sat down at the table with Kali and Nadia. She took a large bite out of her sandwich. "I was on a strict diet for days just to fit into this dress for Kylie's lip kit event. So this is pure heaven."

"I love this place," Kali added, sipping on her bubble tea. "Earth to Nadia, are you...here with us right now, or...?"

"Sorry." Nadia was nose deep in her phone. "I'm going between arguing with Derek and arguing with Swazz."