Final Author's Note: RoseGoldLox's farewell

Well kiddos, this is it! Finished the final chapter of my final fanfic

Well kiddos, this is it! Finished the final chapter of my final fanfic. Now it's time for me to bow out of the game & move my skills onto the next level.

I wanna thank all of you for all of your constant support. Thank you for sharing my stories with your friends, all of your funny comments & likes. Thank you to everyone who DM'd me lovely words of encouragement, joy, or just to tell me how much they loved my stories. Thank you to all of those who told me how much my stories helped them from harming themselves -- you helped me, as well, you really touched my heart & you're a big part of wanting me to keep writing no matter what.

It's been a little over 2 years, wow. I started back in November 2014, a couple months after I moved to New York & was homesick like crazy. Now I'm back in Florida & I'm so humble after all of this. You're all so special to me. I'm not deleting this account, I'll still be checking in & reading any future comments or DM's. If you wanna keep in contact, just inbox me. I'm not going anywhere, just done writing on here. But if you want my IG or Snapchat or the link to the blog I'm moving onto (my next little project) then let me know :)

So...what's next for me?

I have a novel that I've been working on that I wish to self publish on Amazon. Big tings. I have a lot of plots lined up for books that I want to write. I have my pen name all ready to go. It's just taking a lot of planning because I want this to be perfect, at least to me. 

If anyone wants to know the plot of Wonderland:

It's pretty much going to be a coming-of-age drama with romance & comedy

It's pretty much going to be a coming-of-age drama with romance & comedy. I tie in a lot of my own life experiences in ALL of the characters but mainly Benji. You guys know my writing style; I'm not big on physical characteristics or describing their race or whatever. But it will be implied that Benji & his love interest will be an interracial couple. There's Roman who is from England & Bowie who is a surfer stoner from Cali. There's Kitt who is the 17 year old neighbor, trying to figure out her own identity. Well, I mean, pretty much all the main characters are trying to figure out who they are and who they want to be. It's definitely gonna be a great story for the young generation. Just...trust me. I'm gonna make this the best thing I've ever created.

When I'll be finished, I don't know lmao. This is my first time writing a full blown novel that is carefully thought out, but I know I can do it ;)

Anyway, once again, thank you guys for everything. I love you guys so much! Take care of yourselves & each other.

xx,

L.