Chapter 1

NOTE FROM 2020 HERE BEFORE THE BREAK!! So years ago I wrote this with the intent of going back and fixing things as people helped me edit along the way. However when I first wrote it I didn't realize really have any readers and actually im not editing any of my books that already exist! (I am doing a rewrite/similar story inspired by this book now). This was written years ago when I was first new to writing and I want to preserve it for my future self and as an example of how my writing began. I leave it up because people still like to read it, it's actually semi popular now even though I wrote this before spell check in the app existed and before I knew how to spell much of anything or even make paragraph breaks 😂. But thank you all for your suggestions, comments, and offers to edit this book! I will not be making any changes at this time with any of my books though with the crazy of 2020 I did continue writing in my rewrite of this book after an entire year without activity! The rewrite isn't no perfect nor does it follow the first Percy Jackson and the avenger season book I wrote, it's just fun and I don't even read it out loud before publishing.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys Star her and I just wanted to say This is my first Percy Jackson book and please comment anything I get mixed up about or names spelt wrong. I also couldent think of a good name for this chapter so ya. Anyway on to the Chapter!

Percy: Annabeth and I were hanging out by the beach her head was resting on my shoulder as we watched the sunset. The gods had made it perfect for our date. The water reflected the sunset giving it a fiery glow. The wind was a gental breeze and the stars which had just begun to come out shined brightly. The sun had just dipped right past the horizon and I managed to see the flash of green that happens when the sun just goes being the horizon. Annabeth began to softly breath and I knew she had fallen asleep. I picked her up gently and walked back into camp. When everyone saw Annabeth and I they made sure to be very quite as Annabeth rarely fell into a deep sleep after Tartarus. She smiled and snuggled closer to me. I looked down into her sleeping face and smiled. She was my Wise Girl. I walked to Athena's cabin and Malcom Annabeth's half sibling opened the door for me. I placed Annabeth on her bed and covered her with her sheet. Then I walked back outside Malcom by my side. "Thanks Percy, Annabeth Needs her sleep." Malcom said before walking back inside. As I walked back to my cabin Piper and Jason walked up to me. "Annabeth Asleep?" Piper asked. "Yes, Fast asleep." I replied back smiling. Jason and Piper smiled and Jason said "Frank and Hazel are visiting in a week." I could tell my face lit up even more because Piper laughed "Now go back to your cabin and get some rest, you can plan there coming party tomorrow." How did she know I was going to do that? But I nodded and walked to my cabin. Cabin three, Tyson was in my father's palace so I was all alone in here. I shut the door behind me and sunk into my bed dread washing over me. No dreams, please no dreams. I thought before I drifted off to sleep.

Nick Fury: I was looking threw some files and one caught my eye. It was so small it couldent have more than a few papers in it. I picked it up and began to read.

Name: Perseus Jackson.

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Father: Unknown 

Mother: Sally Jackson

Step Fathers: Gabe, Disaperd. Paul Blofish Current Step father.

Looks: Black hair, a Sea green eyes, 6ft 4ins tall, Tan skin

Activity: Disaperd at twelve along with his Mother. Fought and won a gun fight with supposed kidnapper, ect. (I'm not going to say everything he did. Takes to long.)  Kicked out of every school he goes too execpt Google high where his current step Father is a teacher at. Disapperes every summer and went missing for 8 months last year. Last clear photo of him was age twelve.

Works for: Not sure Hydra maybe or some other threat. Supposed terrorist.

Nick Fury: How did he manage to disappeare from S.H.I.L.D??!?! No one and I mean no one just goes off the radar for that long. He must be working for enemy's other wise he wouldn't disappere for long amounts of time. I took out my phone and said "Asemble the Avengers." Then I hung up and went to secure a cell for him. Then I walked to the meeting room. Thor was away at Asgaurd so he wouldn't be here for the meeting. I saw Natasha and Clint were already sitting down and Steave and Dr. Banner had just entered. Where was Tony!? Ugg he was always late. But I dident let Thease emotions show on my face. Tony walked into the room fashionable late as always. "I need you to Detain some one." I said angerly. I was still mad about him being off our radar for so long. "Who?" Steave asked. I tossed him the file. "Bring him here. Alive. ASAP." I yelled. Steave's eyes widened when he read the file. "He's just 18 Fury." Steave said as he handed the file to Tony. "He is a threat and I want him brought here ASAP." I yelled back at him. Tony said "He doesn't look to dangerous, why call us to detain him?" He handed the file to Natasha. "NO MORE QUESTIONS BRING HIM HERE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE HE IS A THREAT AND NEEDS TO BE DETAINED,." I yelled at him in my most intimateing voice. Tony shut up and Natasha hands the file to Clint and Banner. And with that I stormed out of the room.