Surprise attack

Jason: Percy and Frank rolled acrros the deck and right were Frank had been standing was a huge tentical. Frank said somthing but I didn't hear him. i was staring at the huge tentical that was at least twenty feet around and seventy feet long. "Move!" I heard Piper yell at me and I jumped back as another tentical tryed to hit me. I took out my coin and flipped it, my sword extended into the air and I started fighting this, this thing. I made lighting come out of the sky and blast off the tip of a tentical. I  saw out of the corrner of my eye another tentical grabbed Nico who had just come up on deck around the waist. Oh no you don't! I thought as I spun around throwing my sword and hoping it would hit its target. It embedded itself in the tentical and dropped Nico to the ground were he landed on two feet. He took out his sword and I relized, I didn't have my sword anymore. I dodged out of the way only to be hit with another one and be tossed half over borad. It was then I saw its mouth full of hundreds of sharp teeth and I was hanging right above it. I flew back up and looked around for my sword, the tentical it had just been in got cut clean off and disloved. "Jason! You have to kill it by its mouth! That's its weak spot." I heard Annbeth yell over the din. I saw About three tenticals were fighting Percy but he seamed to have it under controle to I went strait to the Krackens disgusting mouth. The higher I flew the harder it grew to controle the wind. Not to mention it was getting colder but I ignored it and started gathering lighting in my hand then I threw it strait into its mouth. It shook and started dissolving but when it shook it threw Hazel far into the air only to be caught by a fury. She screamed and Frank attempted to shoot it down but couldn't get a clear shot as it kept swigging Hazel around. More furys came down from the sky and when one tryed to grab Annbeth it died instantly. I tryed to fly up to help Hazel but there was a sudden shift in the wind and it threw me back into the arms of another fury. 

Annbeth: One of the furys tried to grab me and I stabbed it threw the heart disertergaring it. I glanced up to see Jason trying to get to Hazel who was still being held by a furry. Suddenly he was thrown back into the arms of another fury and it was if the winds were suddenly against us. Percy was defending Frank as he tried to hit a fury with an arrow. More monsters were starting to arrive from the sky and sea. The ones from the sea couldn't manage to climb up the side of the Argo 2 as Leo had made oil slide down the sides. Percy had complained about oil in the ocean but Leo had told him it disloved after a day in salt water. The ones from the sky we tryed our best to kill when the got close. Nico and Carter were back to back, Carter casting spells for long range and Nico killing monsters that got to close. The hairs on the back of my neck prickled and I spun around just to see Percy deflect a sword that would have stayed me. He kissed me then went back to kicking Monster butt. (Calypso was still down stairs with Grover if your wondering.) I was suddenly thrown over board but I dodged all of the monsters trying to get up and dived strait in, Percy would sence I was in the water then hopefully would use his powers if they were better to shoot me back up on deck. He did just that, I felt the water presser increase under my feet and I was shot back into the air and I landed on deck right by Percy who tossed me my new dagger that I had dropped when I had been flag over board. Then Hazel fell from the sky screaming and Festas caught her with his tail. Jason was still up in the sky struggling to get out of the Furys grasp when captain Americas shield hit it and made the fury drop it. Jason fell out of the sky to be caught by non other that the hulk. Leo was setting monsters on fire if they got to close to the cabin door. Iron man blasted apart the last fury and we all starting fighting together against the monsters.