Untitled Part 27

Percy: the nightmares were getting more frequent, every single night without fail he would torture me. Annabeth and the others hadn't told the avengers about it or about camp. When they asked if there was more we just told them 'A few occasionly but most died in a war we had recently the gods don't go down and have children very often and they usually die because of the monsters.' They had believed us expect for thor but he knew that the gods and told us not too. I was sleeping in the pool or say I the bathtub at all times. My scars were healing and I had only a few left and the ones he gave me in my dreams. I woke up out of the water my head on Annabeths lap, she was sleeping and I felt sore all over because of the dreams. I woke her up with a kiss to the lips and her eyes fluttered open her gray eyes like stardust. (Hehehe buts it's true I always thought of her eyes to be like stardust or like the sky when it's stormy. So many people say the stormy part so I desided to do it a tab bit diffrent. Heck  my hole book is diffrent. Now on with the Story.) "Hey seaweed brain. How you feeling?" Annbeth asked helping me to my feet. Honestly except for the pain I felt wide awake and ready to kick but, I still didn't use my powers but I knew if I ha stop they would work for a little bit. "I can use my powers in an emergency and i feel fine." I replied taking her hand, hmm was it cold or was that just me? Annbeth shivered slightly and I wrapped my arms around her. We walked up onto deck to see Jason, Piper and Leo sitting right by each other watching the storm above head. "We've set a core for a cafe in Canada because Carters sister told him to be there? Okay, I'm fine with that just.... Khione is more powerful the colder it gets." Jason said. Piper shivered a little bit and snuggled closer to him " I have an idea." She said then spoke out loud Char,creak lacing her voice. "You will take back your cold winds! You will Only give us warm wind to got stair to Canada!" The cold wind abruptly stoped and a warmer wind started blowing making us head stipriat for Canada. "Boo!" I said sneaking up behind them. Piper and Jason jumped while Leo caught on fire. "Percy! Glad your awake but don't go around jumping me like that! P" Leo said while Jason and Piper were nodding in approval. Then he got a devilish look Aron his face and continued "We should be doing it together! Tell me next time!" Piper and Jason were still nodding then they relized what Leo had just said and Piepr smacked him upsid the head and I laughed and Leo fell of the bench that they had been sitting on. "Let's go prank Carter, he'll never know what hit him." I said while helping Leo to his feet. Before Annabeth, Piper and Jason could protest I gave Annbeth a quick peck on the check and we ran inside laughing like the idiots we were. 

Frank: I was hanging out with Hazel in my room talking about the newts animal I had turned into, guess what it was. A otter, I don't know why an otter but i had been reading about them and desided to try and then boom I was an otter. Then I heard yelling come form the room Carter was staying in and Percy and Leo laughing. "Hazel Abe the door! It's another prank war!" I warned and she rushed over and locked the door. The last prank war Leo and Percy were on one side while Piper, Annabeth and Grover on another, Hazel, Jason and I and the last team was Carter, Calypso and Nico. Percy and Leo would have won but they desided to side with their girlfriends. Pipers team won and Hazels team had lost. I wasn't ready for another one. Percy pranked Carters team the most and Pipers team the least though I think that was due to Piper charm speaking him. I could hear the yelling and pranks coming from out side when Hazels eyes widened, "Frank." She said staring off into nothingness. "Hazel?" I asked her placing a hand in her arm. "There is a very strong pull of some kind of Metal or precious stone that's under us." She said. "Okay?" I asked still unsure why this was making her like this. "It's coming closer. And I can't move it away!" She yelled jumping up and unlocking the door. What? I ran after her as she ran up on deck. "Guys get up on deck!" I yelled while running after her. The laughing stoped and I heard people start to come. I reached Hazel as she looked over the edge of the boat. "What is it? Percy asked looking mover the edge. "Why is there somthing rising out of the water?" Percy asked. I couldn't see anything so he must have been sending it coming threw the water. Suddenly a chunk of metal flew out of the water and landed right next to Hazel she gasped "It's the same stuff Steves shield is made out of! Vibraineum!" (That's the metal right?) "You mean the super strong super rare mates that nothing can break threw?" Leo asked running over to the hunck of metal. "Yup. I think we better call them back." Annbeth said and Percy nodded. "This could be the last bit on earth or any were. They said they had never found anything like it before. If this is the last bit besides his shield then this could help them a lot." Percy stated. Then Carter taped the watch Tony had given him and because he wast a demigod the monsters couldn't track us down from it. Wait how were the avengers able to find us? "Percy, how were they able to find us in the first place?" I asked him turning to him. Just as I asked that his face paled and he jumped forwards pushing me out of the way. We rolled across the deck as the Argo 2 shook. I looked back to were I had been standing and saw a huge tentical right were I had been. "What in Hades?" I asked as I drew my bow and arrows.