Icy suprize

Leo: I was talking with Calypso about different things that she haddent learn about like hockey or Bowling.  When I felt like some one was watching us, I looked around casually pretending just to observer the sunset but I was really looking for what ever or who ever was watching us. I,couldent see any thing but I did notice no birds were chirping anymore. It wouldn't have usually bothers be as for one we were over Alaska and two it was sunset but it felt like an eerie quiet. "Hey Calypso, can you get Puper and Jason?" I asked her she nodded and sainted down stairs with out a second thought. Feastas creaked and said 'look up' I glanced up to see huge dark clouds forming seemingly out of no where. Jason and Piper walked up on deck, it was just us three and I just pointed up. Jason and Piper both looked up then ran over to me. "Jason? I am assuming this isn't you." I said and he shock his head. Piper shivered and I relized how cold it had become, I was getting a strange feeling of deja-vo. I saw ice was starting to form on the rails of the Argo and I lit my hands on fire. "This is wrong." Piper said her teeth chattering and moving closer to Jason. Suddenly a big gust of wind threw me into the railing knocking the breath out of me. "Leo!" Jason said starting to sprint over but Piper got flung almost over the side, he managed to grab her wrist and hall her back on. The door to the cabin opened and Annabeth was looking out, the door slammed in her face and froze over trapping her inside and us three outside. Something was keeping me pressed up against the railing and I set myself ablaze trying to melt the ice forming around my feet. I could see Jason was struggling to keep Piper from being tossed over borad, as the wind seamed to hate her. Jason managed to pull her over to the steering wheel and she grabbed onto that. Then Jason tried to use his powers to free me, the winds lessened a bit from around me and I managed to stand up and sprint over to the cabin door way which was now coated in a think layer of ice. I started melting it when I heard a scream from Piper. I spun around to see a Storm sprint thingy that Dylan was (If you are a true reader you should know this is the first monster Jason defeated while he had just lost his memory. Not sure if his name was Dylan but we'll go with it!) in fact it was Dylan! He was holding Piper by her wrist and was trying to drag her over borad. Jason lept torwds her and took out his golden sword thingy, but more storm spirits just appeared. I went back to melting the ice on the door because then we would have reinforcements. When The ice finally became thin enough the door flew open to reveal Annabeth, Grover, Frank, And Hazel. Grover had a club, Frank had a bow and arrows but quickly relized they would be of no use in a storm so he just threw them back inside. Hazel had her sword (Don't remember the type welllll the name of the type.) and Annabeth had her bone dagger and sword. I guess they left Nico, Calypso and Carter down stairs. Frank changed into a lion and lept at a storm sprint, he managed to kill it and it went poof into golden dust. Hazel and Annabeth went to dingy another while Grover just kinda stood there guarding the door way. Me? I set my hands on fire and started trying to burn the wind. A cold rain soon started and dosed my flame causing me to curse. The ice was advancing quicker now and I shoved Grover back inside. "Go Gaurd the others and lock the door!" I yelled at Grover and Hazel. Hazel obeyed and ran back inside sprinting to follow Grover who was already down. Frank got tossed inside by a storm sprint a wound in his side. I was about to follow when the door slammed shut again and ice quickly covered it. "Well, well, we meet again Leo Valzde." A Icy cold feminine voice said. I would know that voice anywhere. It was Khione, the snow Godess who hated my firey guts. 

Hey guys Star here and I was tempted to stop it here mpbut then I thought of how I had missed a day so I made this one extra long. Now back to the chapter!

Calypso: Leo asked me to go get Jason and Piper. I nodded and walked inside. "Jason! Piper! Leo wants you up deck!" I called out as I walked to the infirmary. Jason replied "Sure!" And he and Piper walked to Leo. I desided to check on Percy, Annabeth was sitting there watching him never taking her eyes off him. He was handsome I admit it but I wasn't in love with him anymore. "Hey, Annabeth. Doing all right?" I asked her taking a set next to her. "I just wish he would wake up!" Annabeth admitted trying to no cry. I placed my hand on her shoulder, "Why don't you go up on deck and Check on Leo, Piper and Jason? You never know what they could be doing." I suggested knowing getting away for a few minutes would be good for her. She nodded and hugged me, "Thanks, I think I will." She said then walked off. Suddenly I felt dark magic surrounding the ship and I fell over, it had been a long time sense I had felt anything so strong. The air started getting colder and Feastas creaked 'Storms a coming.' This was no storm and Annabeths yell confirmed it. I sprinted outsid the indemnify door to see her trying to pry open the door which ice was forming on it from the inside. "Calypso call Hazel,Frank, and Grover. Tell them to grab there wepons too." Annabeth said backing off slightly from the ice covered door. I ran off to the dining  room where Grover, Hazel and Frank were playing go fish. "Guys! Annabeth said to grab your wepons and head to the vpcabin door! Ice is fraying over it and there is a lot of dark magic right now!" I yelled at them. They all grabed their wepons and sprinted to the door. Hazel turned around at the last second and said to me "Calypso please watch Percy, Nico and Carter. Protect the infirmary, don't follow us." I nodded knowing that if they got defeated I would have to try to hold the infirmary to protect the injured members of our team. I went back into the infirmary and got a dagger. Annabeth had been teaching me and now I stood realy in case anything bad happened. a few minutes later Grover ran into the infirmary with no club. Hazel followed close behind dragging Frank who had a gash in his side. Grover locked and barred the door as I helped Hazel lift Frank up onto a cot. I quickly bandaged Frank's wound with my herbs and bandages. The bleeding stoped and I gave him some pain killers. "What's going on?" Nico asked just wakeing up. "Storm Sprints are upstairs and fighting the others." Hazel said worriedly looking at the door. Nico's eyes widened then he disloved into shadows. "Nico!" Hazel said but there was nothing we could do but wait.