Posion

Hazel: I put on my mask which was Black with jewels all over it, rubys to be precise. We crept down and now we were right out side of the base. Steve I mean Captain America and Percy were leading and both of them waved us forwards with there hands in sync, we all crept forwards carefully silently and then I used my powers to create a tunnel under the wall into the base. We all went in quickly and Left Frank and Clint to Gaurd teh entrance to the tunnel. I opened the tunnel up inside of there base and left it open with  Jason and Piper to Gaurd it. We knocked out any Guards aka hydra agents along the way. We came across a tellikinii and Percy quickly killed it. Natasha said "There this way" and sprinted down the left hall way and we followed. Suddenly somthing grabbed me around the foot and I fell on my stomach "Percy!" I whisper yelled as he was closest and he saw what ever had grabbed me and killed it. He helped me to my feet and we ran to catch up with the others who now I saw Leow as melting a door. I glanced around doing a head count and couldn't see Annbeth anywhere. I spun around quickly looking around and saw a single drop of blood off to the corner. I grabed Percy's wrist and sprinted towrds the drop, he didn't question me Aphm just followed. "I can't see Annbeth any were," I said while Nico who was also by me used his powers to determine if it was Annbeths blood or not. "It's hers alright." Nico said standing up. Percy had been standing there thinking then he started running his hands along the wall. "Ah ha!" Percy said as the wall swung open revealing a room full of cells were we saw Calypso and Bruse were in a cell at the end of the Hall and Annbeth was being dragged struggling to the cell by a few monsters that I don't know the name of. As we watched Annbeth managed to kill one of them but was then hit upside the head and she stoped struggling. Percy and Nico ran up and killed the monsters quickly and I bandaged her head and feed her some ambrosia. Percy used his powers to take some water from a water bottle he had and unlock the cage. Bruse was asleep and Calypso was pacing when it opened "Ummmmmmm, oh it you guys!" Calypso said and then she saw Annbeth "Oh my! Is she okay?" She said before rushing to her as Percy looked on worried. Then Percy stiffened turned and ran back to the entrance. 

Percy: I was watching as Calpso checked Annbeth over when suddenly it came to me. Natasha was following the tracker then why was she going to that room? Unless it was a trap!! They had already almost got Hazel and they had technically gotten Annbeth. I turned and ran as fast as I could back to them. When I got out I saw Leo was trying to burn some monster that I don't know the name of (Okay guys I just want to say I'm not going to go threw the books or look up diffrent monsters for them to fight. Sooo I'll just put in a Greek monster or a Roman Monster. Because it just take to much time.) and it was working kind of but he couldn't keep it up forever. Natasha was fighting some hydra agents and Steve was fighting awesomely while protecting everyone else as they were fighting. Then I saw one hydra agent whitch a knock out sniper gun and he was aiming it at Natasha and if she went down we were toast. Toast with butter would be nice..... Never mind that I quickly threw teh uncapped riptide at him and it cut the sniper clean in half. He didn't look happy, I was awere now that Hazel was using any jewelry the female hydra agents (there were only three) to drag them around and punch the other agents. Saide and Carter were using there magic to freeze in place or turn into lizards hydra agents. We fought and managed to knockout or kill all of the monsters and or hydra agents. (Also let's say Furys reinforcements were helping Gaurd the tunnels and a few came with them and were helping Natasha and The others fight,) Annbeth was coming around as we sprinted back to the tunnel were Piper had just charm speaked a bunch of monsters and hydra agents to kill them selves. Jason was electrocuting the ones that were still alive and the Backup fury had sent us was great help. We ran threw and saw Frank and Clint were just talking at the entrance oblivious to what had just happened. We all got back to the quin jet and Argo 2 respectively and flew away as fast as we could but not before I got shot in the leg again. It healed pretty quick but my leg was still sore. Rebbecca was sleeping and it was happy to think that Selina and Charlie were fine and didn't blame me for their deaths. " what ya thinking about?" Jason asked me, starling me. (There in the training room.) "Rebbeca, it's cool that Leo now has some one to teach how to do the same things that he can do. And I think she will be great assistant in our prank wars I totally call her for our team." I replied as my leg started to itch. Must be a miquito bite those things are anoying! "Darn it! I was going to ask her to be on my team!" Jason responded laughing. The itching had turned into a dull ache and I ignored it. "Shouldn't you be with Piper so she doesn't get kidnaped?" I said and he conteracted "Well shouldn't you be with Annbeth making sure her head injury doesn't make her have Amneisa?" "I have already spoken to her she just wants to sleep. I think I'll train some more." I replied as I started feeling a bit sleepy and light headed. "Okay, well I'm off to go watch Piper, you have fun training." Jaosn replied walking out of the training room. Things started to blur slightly and I grew very dizzy. "Jason." I managed to crock out as I struggled to take a to step towrds the pool. I felt like I couldn't breath which is a terrible feeling if your fear is suffocating. Finally my legs gave out and I collapsed to the ground struggling to breath. 

Jason: I walked out of the training room to go check on Piper. I thought I hear some one say somthing so I looked behind me, hmmm no one. I didn't feel a cold breeze so it wasn't Khione, suddenly the rule Annbeth had established came to mind. "Never be anywhere alone." I had left Percy alone! And he was one of the ones Khione wanted. I turned to go back to the gym and just as I steped threw the door I saw Percy collapse onto the floor about a foot away from were he had been. "Percy!" I yelled and ran over to him. He was struggling to breath and had his eyes shut tight and was shacking. He hadent changed his jeans which he had been wherein when he got shot and I saw threw the hole teh skin was green. I used a pocket knife to cut away the fabric and saw the area aroun were he had gotten shot was a sickly green color with angry red around the edges and I relized with a start that the bullet had had seem sort of poison on it. "Festas! Get someone down here ASAP?!! With medical supplies!" I yelled as I glanced over to the pool. I drug Percy over who was still struggling to breath and pushed him in the pool. I could still see he was having a hard time breathing and about a minute later Annbeth, Piper, Hazel and Frank all came rushing in Piper with Medical supplies, Hazel helping Annabeth to walk and Frank just coming becuase. "I think the bullet Percy got shot which had some sort of posion on it, I walked in just as he collapsed and the area around were he gots hot is green and red and he's not healing even in water." I said as then ran over. Percy you could tell was still stung king to breath and teh water wasn't even looking as clear as it had been. "Use your wind powers to make a whirpool to get him out now." Annbeth directed and I did just that. We pulled him out of the pool and Hazel gasped when she saw the green and red skin. I looked back at the pool, the water had a slight green tint to it as well! "Annbeth look at the water!" I said and she looked and then she said ,What ever it is because it's effecting Percy, who effects water it also is effecting any water he touches there by the water is just hurting him more than it is healing him. Hold him down Frank and Jason." We did just that as Percy would move suddly trying to breath. Annbeth injected right into were the wound had been a needle full of pure necter. You could tell it was starting to heal and she injected some more on his left arm. Percy stoped jerking every once and a while and started to be able to breath easier but the leg still had a green and red tint to it. We picked him up and brought him to his room were Annbeth and Hazel said they would watch him and I should watch Piper and go cover the pool which if anyone swam in it would be very bad. So I left them still worrying about Percy.