The voices name is......

Annbeth: Rebbecca refused to talk to anyone about what she had down she just sit dahe wad gotten mad when one of them had telaported in her room and she vaporized it and the wall, Percy had withstood it because he had made a water shield around him which in turn drained his energy as he didn't do yacht very often. Jason always hovered around Piper were ever she went to make sure she didn't get kidnaped also, Hazel and Frank watched Over Percy and Rebbeca who were both in the infermy because Rebeca refused to leave Percy after the incident and when we spirited she lit herself slightly on fire so we couldn't drag her away. Leo's was to busy repairing the wall to bother to drag her out so we let her stay. I checked on Percy every half hour though only an hour had passed then we would discuss on what to do when we got to the place which we would reach in another hour. How would we get Calpso and Bruse out with Shelid helping us because Fury had already sent a quintet with back up to assist us and we didn't want to use our powers or for them to see our faces so Tony was making masks that wouldn't come off unless we or one of our groups took it off. Mine was Gray with sea green owls on the edges. Percy's was turquoise colored with grayish silver waves on the edges. You can guess what Everyoen elces looked like, there favorite color with somthing (for example Jason a purple storm cloud as Piper hated pink.) that they loved in their girlfriend or boyfriends color. Expect for Saddie, Carter and Bast who had black Ninja looking masks as they called it. Nico had a black mask but with blood red skulls on it and Tony insisted we make Rebecca one also so her's was Ornge with Green flames on it. She said she saw green flames in her dream (Sounds like Greek fire) and she thought it looked cool. I was going down for my third check on Percy when I felt a cold breeze behind me and I sprinted to the infirmary and slammed the door behind me looking at Percy who Rebbecca was by softly snoring on a chair. I looked around but Leo was just finishing with the wall repairs and I whispered to him "I felt a cold breeze, we need to go warn the others. Frank, Hazel you can stay with Rebecca and Percy right?" They nodded and Leo and I went up to go warn the others and to turn up the heat.

Percy: I woke up feeling refreshed and saw Frank and Hazel were looking around cautiously. Rebbeca was sleeping on a chair next to me and she awoke with a start saying "I'm up, I'm up!" I laughed softly and her eyes found mine as I sat up. "Hey, thanks for helping me back there." I said to her as I sat up noticing the wall had been fixed. Hazel heard me and spun aroun and smiled "Good to see your awake you were asleep for an hour and a half. Annbeth checked on you every half hour and Rebbecca refused to leave you." Rebbecca rolled her eyes "I had to know if he was going to be alright! I did almost incinerate him!" She said and Hazel went back to standing Gaurd. "Hey, Percy." Rebbecca said in a whisper looking towrds Hazel and Frank who were talking as if she didn't want them to hear. "Yes? Do you want to tell me somthing about the super duper heat thing and why it was slightly green as if it was turning into Greek fire?" I whispered back and she turned to me still keeping her voice down. "It said I can tell you about it but only you so do you promise you won't tell anyone?" I replied "Sure, It?" She continued "It is a voice in my head that has only happened three times before. Once when I was seven and a monster tried to kill me. The voice took over and saved me as I would have died if it hadn't. The voice wouldn't tell me their name and I don't even know if it's a male or female. The second time was when I first almost got captured by hydra, it took over and saved me again still refusing to tell me it's name. the third time was just back there it seams slightly protective over you, if your wondering how I still got captured by hydra they did it when I was asleep." A voice? Interesting........ "That's really cool, I'm assuming because it helped you and me that it is on the good side. Well our side at least, so if teh voice can hear me thank you voice." I replied. Rebecca smiled and then zoned out for a second and said "It's a she and she said her name is Selina and she was a daughter of the Greek god of love I can't pronoce her name. She said when I was seven she is dead but she was asked by my dad and her boyfriends dad if she could help me aka take over my body when I needed help. She says you knew her?" My mind froze. Selina. She.What.How. "How's Charles?" I asked trying to keep from going into a flash back. She zoned out for a minute and replies "He's good and tells you he's having a blast down there and is proud of you?" My eyes tear up and I replied "Thanks, they were both great friends and heroes. Thankyou Selina for helping Rebecca." Rebbecca smiels and says "she says she has to go but to say your welcome. Remember you can't tell anyone you promised!" I smiled back and replied "That's right I promised. And I intend to keep it." Then Annbeth flew into the infirmary and when she saw me and Rebbecca awake she said "Good, your up! We're going to storm the hydra base. Fury sent in a quin jet with reinforcements and here's you guys masks though Rebbeca is staying here with Grover, Piper, Jason, and Tony." She tossed us two masks and I saw mine was blue with silver wave designs on the edges and Rebbeca's was Ornge with Greek fire designs on the edges. "Well goodbye Rebbeca! Stay safe. Thanks again." I said thei stood up put on my mask and looked totally awesome.