To Alaska!

Hazel: I was hang out with Nico at a cafe in New Rome when an Iris Message appeared I front of us. It was Calypso! "Hi Calypso what's up?" I asked her. "Aperently Percy had been kidnaped or somthing and Right now the rest of the team is In the park by Percy's moms house and the found a large fist mark in the ground. Anyway Got to go. Please Nico shadow travel with Hazel there. Everyone is freaking out. The Iris message faded and I said "Okay then let's go!" Nico grabbed my wrist and we shadow traveled to the park. We stumbled out of a shadow of a tree. I saw everyone minus Leo, Thalia, and Calypso was their. Even Percy's Mom and step dad. "Guys!" I called out and help Nico up as that was a long way to shadow travel. Then a Iris message in front of them faded away and Jason said "never doing that again! Way to precise for me!" Then he promly passed out. "Is he okay?" Grover asked Piper who layed him down on the grass. "He just never uses his powers that precisely. He had to make the air make the water go up in a thin enough she at to make an Iris message. He'll be fine by the time Leo gets here." Piper resounded.  Annabeth looked like she was about to exploded "THEY KIDNAPPED MY BOYFRIED BECAUSE OF A FEW EXPLOTIONS?!!?!?!?" She screamed. "Sleep!" Piper comanded and Annabeth dropped to the floor dead asleep. Piper now looked tired "I think I will join Jason and Annabeth in the land of sleep. Charm speak takes a lot out of ya." Then she promptly curled up on the floor next to Jason and fell asleep. -Guys just do the whole Percy's having a night mare thing with your mind I'm to lazy to put it in here.- I looked directly at Frank and said "Alaska, the one place where the gods can not go. And if he was panicking and talking to Zeus that must mean he's in the air aka on a plane." "So who's up for a quest to save Percy's behind?" We heard Leo yell from the Argo two which was flying right above us. "Me!" Nico said and started climbing the rope ladder that was leading to the Argo two. Leo also lowered a basket and we brought up the sleeping beauty's one by one until we were all on and ready to go. "Let's go save Percy!" Thalia yelled. It must have been a long time sense she had gone a quest with other Demigods. "Lady Aritmis has already authorized my leave for this quest. But if any of you flirt with me I won't hesitate to throw you over borad." Thalia said. All the boys nodded fearfully. Except for Jason as he was still asleep. We brought the sleeping Demigods down to their cabins but Annbeth woke up and we told her that we were in the Argo two and headed for Alaska. Percy's parents had been left behind but Grover had come with us. Calypso was also with us as now she was good at mechanics because Leo had taught her. Leo's dad had also blessed Calypso so she couldent get burned which was good because when Leo got excited he would catch on fire. Don't worry Percy, were coming for you. 

Percy: I woke up in the same cell but this time the guy who had been whereing the American flag suit was here. "Hello." I said as I glanced around the room for an escape route. I relized my cuts were  sowed up and I was whereing a different shirt. I stiffened that means they had sean my scars. They weren't fully healed yet if I spent about a week under water most of the scars would fade away. But would be quickly replaced by new ones Tartarus (is that how you spell it?) provided in my dream. I wonder how Annabeth is doing? She's probuly freaking out and is going to kill me when we meet again I deside. Then I relize America guy is talking to me. "Are you listening?" He asked me. "Um, no sorry I was thinking." I replied. He sighed and said "My name is Steave Rogers aka Captin America. And I asked you were you got those scars and why were you screaming in your sleep. And how were cuts randomly appearing on you?" Steave said. Oh no, they were asking about my scars and my random cuts. What can I say? "Um I'd rather not say. It brings back unpleasant memories." I said trying to keep my self reform going into a flash back. He nodded though I knew he wanted for me to tell him he wouldn't push it. "Why are you afraid of being in the air?" He asked me. Was I still in the air? Yes, yes I was. But this time I managed to stay calm on the outside. Zeus had said he would allow me to fly right now but it dident make me any less nervous. "My grand parent died in a plane crash." I replied. That was true just not the real answer. "How are you so good at fighting? And we're is your sword?" He asked. "I went to a camp with some of my friends to learn how to fight. But the location I am swore to never reveal the location even though it's shut down now." I replied. Camp HalfBlood was still running so that part was a lie. But the rest was true I had promised never to tell the location of it to Mortals. I looked at him closely, he was strongly built but definitely not a Ares kid. "And the sword?" He prompted. "Sword? What sword?" I asked innocently praying that he would believe me. He frowned and said "the one you knocked me out with?" Oh darn it? I forgot I had knocked him out with it. What would Annabeth do? "I didn't knock you out with a sword, I just hit you on the head." I replied. He dident believe me in the slitest. "Okay, we'll be landing with in five minutes so please don't panick again." He said then walked out of the room. I looked around the room, I was still tied up and I couldent move much only my head. Hmm there must be hidden cameras around the room, and the wall in front of me must be one way glass. I looked around the room for any place Nico could shadow travel in but there were no shadows large enough. I desided that I wouldn't tell them anything about camp or Demigods or my powers. Then the door opened again. A man with an eye patch walked in he was trying to look intimidating. "Persues Jackson. Who are you working for?" He said in a intimidating voice. Sadly it wasn't working on me. "No one, I don't even have a job." I replied. "What do you know about Hydra?" He asked me. Wait why were they asking me about a Hydra? "It's a Ancient Greek monster?" I replied confused. He look furious "Where have you been in the last year?, he yelled at me. " Greece, Rome, Italy, Alaska, Californa, a lot of places." I replied. Best to keep things as honest as I can with out giving out information. "Why were you in Alaska?" He asked me his eyes narrowing. "I went to vist a friend but it turns out he moved." I replied. "Why were you in Greece , Rome and Itay?" He asked me. "Vacation." I replied. "And Californa?" He asked. "That's were my friend moved. The friend from Alaska." I replied. Then the gears began to turn in my head Zeus said were I was going he couldn't reach me, I must be in Alaska! If he got my message and told Hazel then she would know were I was being takin. "Are you listening?" He asked me. "Hmm? Sorry zoned out there thinking bought my friend." "You zone out a lot." He said anoyed. "I have adhd it's hard to focus." I replied. Then he left, I hope Grover got my message. If I could just get near enough to the ocean then I could just swim away and they'd think I'm dead. Wait they probuly put a traker on me. I looked up and down my self as much as I could being chained down. I spotted where it was inserted. My left for arm. I would have to ask some Alasken crabs to help with that.