He lives!

Jason: the boosters had frozen hand I had been using my powers too keep The Argo 2 aloft. It took major amounts of energy but I wasn't about to let it fall and all of us die. Suddenly many tiny ice shards per iced my chest and I lost concentration for a second and we dropped a bit before I steamed my pain and kept the Argo aloft. I was dimly aware that Leo was taunting her trying to distract her while I kept the Argo aloft. The pain became to much and the wind just stoped responding the Argo plummeted and I flew into the air going threw the rigging before slamming my arm into a beam and hitting my head. I blacked out to a dream. "They drifted back into the border! Even though I am no Greek or Roman god my powers are significantly weaker there!" A voice said coming from a guy with golden horned helmet on his head. "I don't care. Bring me Percy Jackson! I can deal with the others later but I need him soon for my plan to work!" Knione said . I awoke to a jolt going threw my body and Annabeth leaning over me. "It worked!" She said excitedly as I groaned at the pain in my arm. "There's no pain, your arm and head feels fine but you can't get up." Piper said her voice lasted with charm speak. The pain stoped but I couldn't move except for my head. "Thanks." I said to her smiling, then I frowned "How's Leo? He was hanging onto a rope last I remember." "I'm right over here bud! Just happy Percy's horse faith thingy desided to follow us. Aperently it threw me back on borad as I was unconscious." Leo's voice said to my left. I turned my head that way to see when was lying down in another cot next to me. I looked to my right to see Piper was lying down with many blankets covering her. "You okay?" I asked her and she nodded. "Almost 100% warm!" Piper said yawning. "What was that jolt I woke up from" I asked looking back at Annabeth. "I used Some electricity to energize you, as your a son of Jupitar electricity energizes you." Annabeth said looking proud. I noticed her hair was damp, "How's Frank?" I asked remembering he had been stabbed in the side. "He's better now, ambrosia fixed him up pretty fast. I gave you and Piper some also which is another reson your already up." I sat up abruptly remebering the strange dream and looked over to Percy. He was sleeping soundly then he stired. Annabeth followed my eyes to see Percy stirring, hope flashed in her eyes and she walked over quickly. "Percy?" She asked stroking his hair. He groaned and turned over. She giggled then said "Blue cookies!" Percy sat up his eyes wild then he groaned "I feel terrible and let me guess there are no Blue cookies?" He said rubbing his head. Annabeth just leaned down and kissed him on the lips. He kissed back then she pulled away and handed him a blue cookie. I don't know we're she got it from but his face lit up like Leo's fire. He ate half the cookies and handed the other half to Annabeth, that was surprising Percy never shared his blue cookies. Guess he was extra happy about getting out of there. "Um sorry to break up the cookie reunion but I had a dream and Khione wanted a guy with Golden horns on a helmet on his head to Kidnape Percy ASAP." I interrupted. Percy's eyes lit up "golden horns? Did he have a green cape?" He asked I nodded remembering the green cape. "That's Aperntly Loki and he appeared when I was kidnaped by the avengers I was the only one who saw him, he was very suprized." Percy replied trying to stand up. Annabeth helped him and he steped out of the tub completely dry but looking exsasted. "I can tell were on water, and Rainbow is out side telling me she had to throw the fire boy back into the boat when he flew out of the ship?" Percy asked easing an eye brown at Leo. "Was there a battle?" He asked looking worried. "Chill Pers everyone's fine. We just used a lot of ambrosia and necter." Nico said from his place on the bed. Percy calmed down but then tensed, "Rainbow spotted the avengers and they don't look happy. There headed strict for us." Percy said.