The voice

Percy: I finished telling Rebecca a story of how I had met Carter and she started at me in awe. "You made a hurricane? " she whispered her eyes wide and I smiled and replied "a very little one but yes. You should go to sleep now." She sulked but went off to her room Tony showing her the way. I got up and started walking toward my room when the hair on the back of my neck prickled and I spun around ducking at the same time. A tellikinii had just tried to knock me out with a strange metel rod that crackled with electricity. I uncapped Riptide and had it at his neck before the monster could move. "Tell me, were are my friends that you took. If you do I'll kill you quickly, if not we'll it will be a lot more painful." I said seeing the fear in his eye. "Khione says get the girl, girl was got. Girl was given to Khione. Khoine put girl in cell. Khione sends back to get boy or other girl. Then boy had sword at throat." The monster said. Uggggg, this was a young tellikinii that didn't know how to speak English very well, it could only take orders. "How did you get in the ship?" I asked pressing the sword slightly into his neck. He started sweating "Khione telaport here then when I get boy she telaport back." "Festas! Get everyone down here." I called out as two more Tellikii telaported behind the one I had a sword to its neck. Festas creaked and then I quickly killed the Tellikii in frount of me giving it almost no pain like I had said. The others crept forwards and i quickly killed one without letting it touch me. If they did Khione would telaport me and them back to her base and I would be dead meat. The other one lunged for my arm but I quickly killed it and turned as another one appeared. Suddenly the door to the infirmary shut and locked it self as more tellikinii telaported in. I could hear yelling from the other side of the door as the group tried to get in, I was killing them left and right as more just kept coming making sure to to let them touch me. One of them managed to cut my right arm so I switched to my left were I was slightly worse but I could still fight better than most people with it. Suddenly the wall to the right of the infirmary melted and Rebecca stood there her body ablaze and she evaporated the tellikinii and the only way I survived was A.) the flames weeny directed at me but I still would have died if I was a normal demigod. B.) because I wasn't a normal demigod and a son of Poseidon I had water in me so I summoned it creating a small Heath shield around me. The flames went away and Rebecca ran over to me as I collapsed on the floor the water droping from around me. The door to the infirmary  opened and I closed my eyes knowing everything was relatively fine for now.

Rebecca: Tony had just left me in my room when I was thinking of Percy. It was super cool how he could make a mini hurricane, I saw he tried to tone it down down which just led me to believe teh hurricane was a hundred feet high instead of the five he had said it was. ( then more like ten feet it realy was.) when I heard yelling from outsides and running and I found my door was shut tight. I couldn't open it or melt it with my hands. Suddenly a strange creature appeared in my room and started coming torwds me. I lit my hands on fire and it said "we're fire proof! You can't hurt us." That made me mad, another person who thought they were fire proof. "Your fire resistant not proof." I said then my bestie said threw my head "beca!"  Then my vison went red and the entire room was lit with red hot flames and the thing backed off. "Let me handle this" a voice said in me just like last time I was in trouble. I let the voice take controle and when I got back controle I was standing in a hole in the wall to the infirmary Percy was sore upended by a water layer and then he collapsed to the floor and I ran over to him while asking the voice "what did you do?" The voice laughed and said "don't worry Rebbecca, Percy will be fine. I just vaporized the Tellikiinies the things that were trying to take Percy to Khione that evil b****. One accidentally telaported in your room otherwise they would have taken him silently if they could have." I mentally nodded at the voice who I already knew wouldn't tell me their name. The door opened and the team rushed in just as Percy shut his eyes groaning softly. Annbeth ran forwards and pulled him into her lap as she sat down and she said "What happened? Are you okay!? Rebecca how did you get in here...." She trailed off seeing the whole in the wall. "Rebecca, I want to talk to you later about that but right now Annbeth I just need to...." Then Percy fell asleep. "Don't tell anyone about me except for Percy." The voice said in my head as they all stared at me and then Leo said "THAT IS AWESOME THAT YOU DID THAT BUT DID YOU REALKY HAVE TO MELT MY WALL?!?!?" He ran forwards looking at the wall from all angles his mouth opened in pure amazement. "I guess you don't like being locked in a room." Tony said absentmindedly and I glared at him. He locked me in my room!! Ohhhhh I was going to get him back with pranks, and I have a feeling Peryc and Leo will assist me.