Demigod Dreams

Annabeth: I was asleep and I had a dream. But it wasn't about Tartaus it was about Percy. We was in a white room and a bunch of people were talking over by the door hovering over an I pad. "Wait what guy that you only saw?" A lady with red hair said walking into the room with a guy in a red cape and hammer behind her.  "Yes, apparently I'm going insane. Because Captain here couldent see who ever it was. And let me guess your Thor?" Percy said trying to crane his neck to look at The guy with the hammer.  Wait Percy was tied down to a bed board type thing. The guy with the hammer who had turned around and was about to leave said "Sorry Persoues please don't tell your Uncle about this." The guy was cringing. Was he talking about Hades or Zeus?  "It's Percy. And I don't have an uncle." Percy replied. The guy who's name was Thor I guess replied "Oh right, sorry about his um death." So this guy Thor knew Percy was a demigod but the rest of Thease guys dident. I woke up to Piper shaking me and saying "Wake up!!" "Tell Leo to look up the name Thor." I said sitting up. "Dream?" Piper asked me as she handed me my shoes. I nodded, "Some guy named Thor knows Percy's a demigod but the other people their don't. This Thor guy won't tell them because he afraid of Zeus. And aperently Percy saw a guy that none of them could see." I said putting on the shoes and following Piper to the main deck. "In my dagger I saw a guy with a green cape and gold horns on his head. I heard Percy say "Who in Hades are you?" And then it went back to normal. Maybe this is the guy that only Percy saw?" Piper said as I tapped Leo who was half asleep at the helm. "Leo, do you know anything about a guy named Thor?" I asked him as he jumped awake. "Yes, he's part of the avengers. Why?" Leo responded. Hmmm I had heard the name Thor in some book I was reading. "But isn't that a name of a Norse god? Wait you don't think Norse gods could be real??" I said groaning. 

Hey guys Star here and I wanted to ask should Carter and Saddie Cane be in this book or no? And if I put them in I would only put them in as if it was after the first book the red pyramid because I haven't and sadly my mom won't let me read the other books. But the short story of Carter and Percy meeting would still exist so that's how Carter would get in this mess. I haven't meet the short story of Annabeth and Saddie meeting so I would just make that part up. Just wanted to ask before I threw them in their!! Please comment "Yes" if you want them in the story or "No" if you don't want them in the story. You only have around 18 hours before I just deside on my own!! Have a nice day or night!