Grim truth

Third person POV: Annbeth wouldn't leave Percy's side but Piper charm speaked her to eat food which she probably wouldn't have done seeing as she was consistently reading and looking threw books for a curse. Percy hadnt improved but hadn't gotten any worse. Hazel and Frank alternated between staying with Annbeth and Percy and the rest of the groups was looking for cures or fighting off monsters. They tried to steer the Argo 2 away from Canada but the winds were firmly not slowing them and teh water had turned to ice so they couldn't sail. Contact to all gods or Godesses were gone and Iris messages didn't seam to work at all. The avengers had all left before they knew about Percy's condition and had no way of contacting the demigods as the cominucating device had been blown away by a ice cold wind. But the ice cold wind wasn't forcing them to go anywhere Khione just kept sending monsters to fight the demigods to tire them out. Saddie and Carter tried to help but the demigods didn't want them to get hurt by the monsters so Piper charm spoke them to go home. (Hehehe you'll still see more of the Avengers and the Kane's later!) So basically they were stuck. They couldn't go back because the wind and ice wouldn't let them. They couldn't go forwards because they had no destination forwards deeper into Canada. They couldn't just look for answers on how to cure Percy because monsters kept on attacking. So what were they too do? Annbeth was to busy trying to find a cure for Percy to even think of a plan and Percy, well he hadn't even moved except for breathing. Teh demigods were losing hope when a silver arrow embedded itself right by Jason's ear as he was on watch. He jumped up sounding the alarm that they were yet again under attack but then he noticed a grappling hock on the arrow and a rope. Suddenly more arrows embedded themselves into the Argo and the flying boat was jerked downwards to the ground slowly as everyone came up on deck except for Frank and Annbeth who were watching Percy. They looked over the edge of the boat but couldn't tell who had shot the arrows or who was pulling them down. They tried to cut the ropes but they were made of a silver fiber streanthened with Celestial bronze. Then Jaosn reconized the arrows, it was the hunters of Aritmis's arrows! "Thaila must be here!" He said excitedly and they ordered Leo to lower the Argo two faster as they had been defending quite slowly and the wind was trying to keep them up. Jason used his powers, Leo made the Argo two decent and teh hunters pulled which in all was two much force for Khione to handle so the Argo two descended and landed. And they lowered the gang plank and the hunters came out of the forest, Aritmis in frount with Thalia next to her. Thalia stormed up angerly and slapped Jason across the face while yelling about how they went off and disappered and why were we just hovering in mid air not doing anything. She calmed down when Aritmis placed her hand on Thalia's shoulder calming her.

Thalia: Aritmis placed her hand on my shoulder and I calmed happy I had finally found my brother and the Argo two. The camp had been sick with worrie and all the gods and Godesses couldn't sense their children so they sent us to go find them. Now I was wondering why they had just been floating in the sky not done not a thing! "Lady Artmis." Jason bowed along with the others but I couldn't see Percy, Annabeth or Frank any were. Were the heck here they? "Rise Jason, now tell me. Why were you all just hovering in midair doing nothing. It was then I noticed the bandage on Jason's arm and the dark circles under his eyes. "Khione is using her powers to keep us from returning, the water is frozen so we can't sail away and my powers aren't strong enough to fight against it. Monsters attack every few hours so we have to keep holding them off. And the other times were searching for a cure for Percy." Jason said and when he said Cure for Percy I stoped him "What is wrong with my cousin?" I asked worry filing my heart as Pheobe stood beside me glaring at Jason. "Well you better come see." was Jason's replie and he led Aritmis, Pheobe and I onto the Argo two. The rest of the hunters were camping right by the Argo two just inside of the woods. We went to his room and saw Annbeth reading a book super dark circles under her eyes and Frank pacing worry on his face. What nearly made my heart stop was Percy though. His normally tan skin was almost as pale as Nico's and he was barley breathing. His eyes were shut and I gasped as I saw his leg which was a greenish red color. "What the heck happened? Don't you have any nectar?" I said rushing over to him. Annbeth looked up seeing me her eyes widened slightly but she didn't say a word. Frank said "It's effecting the godly side of him. If we give him more nectar he'll die but if we don't give him more than the bare minimum to almost death then he'll die also." Aritmis placed her hand on his fourhead somthing I was surprised about and after a few second pulled away worry covering her face. "This is a very old posion, to godess and gods it is deadly of not taken care of. It's a wonder he is still alive." She said in amazement. My heart sunk as she added "The only cure for a god or godess is to have plenty of nectar and ambrosia and even then it's hard for them to survive. You might be wondering well how could that happen were immortal right? Well this posion can make us 'die' for a few centuries." Artmis said using quotations when she said die. "And has a small chance of making us fade...... How did he come into contact with this?" Annbeth looked up at that her face grim and she said "When we rescued Calypso and Bruse banner an Avenger who's group was helping us as they kidnaped Percy in the first place Percy got shot in the leg. We gave him some nectar and the wound closed but a few hours later he collapsed in the training room after talking to Jason. So he'll..... He'll die?" She looked like her heart was shattering. Aritmis said placing a hand on her shoulder "If we can get him to my brother then he might survive. But the gods and godess powers are weakened here; and I can't seam to contact my brother or any of the other Olympians. But I can, tonight get the wind to let up enough for us to get out of Canada." I hugged Annbeth knowing how much this must be scaring her. "Thalia and I will stay with you all,  Pheobe shall lead the hunters back to one of our camping sights near Olympus." Artmis said and inside I squealed for joy at spending time with my brother but I hated being near the other boys besides Percy and I was okay with Nico as he was also my cousin. Heck all of them were my cousins but Nico and Percy were the closest and the only boys beside Jason I could stand. "I shall go inform them, fare well Thalia." Pheobe said walking back outside as we waited for night fall.