Percy power!

Percy: Adrenile is rising threw my blood making me quicker and more alert. When any monster got close I quickly killed it and started on another. Riptide was an arch of death and soon the monsters backed away from me remembering me killing them in the last battle or in Tartaus. So as none of the monsters wanted to fight me I started helping the others when the monsters willingly fought them. The Avengers had shown up and were helping us fight, well more like they were driving the monsters away from the demigods that were overwhelmed and kicking them over borad. Jason was fighting on the ground with Piper as the wind had stoped obeying him. I had sensed we had crossed over into Khione territory so she was in controle of the wind. How I don't know, she is a snow and ice Godess not a wind one. "We meet again Pereous Jacksonsssss" I heard Keliis voice say from behind me. I quickly spun around saying "No time for chit chat maybe next time." And chopped her in half. I suddenly felt Hazel thrown into the water in the middle of all of the monsters trying to get on. With out a second thought I ran and jumped over borad killing a emposia as she climbed up the side of the Argo 2 using her claws. Hazel was desperately trying to fight the monsters she had been thrown into with not much luck, I used my powers to drag her under the water into a bubble of air. Natasha threw down a rope and I grabbed on with one hand while making the bubble come over, then I grabbed Hazels hand and Natasha pulled us up quickly. As we were drug in borad I dried Hazel and she thanked me and went back to fighting with snake Frank who was biting the ankles of monsters killing them with poison. I was tried slightly from the use of my powers but I was fine so as I saw Annbeth about to get stabbed. I concentrated and felt a tug in my gut, Hands of water reached up out of the water and grabbed the monster who happened to be one of the cyclop sons of Ma Gasket and threw him over borad. Annbeth spun around relishing she had just almost died.  I released the hands feeling thought exsasted with my powers when Loki appeared infrount of me, he put his septal to my chest and it glowed but nothing happened except I felt even more drained so I stabbed his leg with riptide. He telaported away leaving a pile of blood but I felt even more exsasted. I used my powers to then drag a bunch of monsters over board. Then I started seeing black spots, Annabeth ran over and grabed my right arm and pretty much drug me to the cabin door were Leo grabbed my left arm as my legs gave out. They helped me walk to the infemry were they made me lie down on a cot and then I let darkness take over.

Clint: I was sniping Monsters left and right basically anoying them because my arrows couldn't kill them. Percy was amazing killing any monster that came near him, monsters started to back off as it seamed even the wind didn't effect him. He suddenly ran and jumped over board diving in, I shot a monster Natasha was fighting and yelled "Go help Percy." She nodded and ran over to were he had gone over. I went back to sniping but when I looked back Percy was compleatly dry and was helping Hazel get up and she dried instantly. Percy went back to killing monsters when he suddenly stoped and hands of freak ending water shot out of the water and ripped away a cyclops that was about to kill Annbeth. Percy has water powers, he can controle water that was awesome. I thought then sniped another few monsters. I saw Loki appeared infrount of Percy and quickly place his staff of Percy. "No!" I yelled but my voice was lost in the wind. But Percy's eyes didn't turn ice blue and he simly stabbed Loki in the leg, Loki disappeared leaving behind a pile of blood. Suddenly a bunch of water came on deck and washed away about three quarters of the monsters. Percy liked like he was going to collapse and Annbeth ran over to him. Darn I'm out of arrows, never mind! My brain though at Frank tossed me a quiver full of broke tipped arrows "Thease can kill them." He said before taking out his own bow and starting to snipe the remaining ones. Bruse was fighting a dragon looking thing along with Thor who wasent flying. Tony also  wasn't flying instead her was on the ground fireing lasers at monsters. After another ten minutes the battle was over for now and we stationed Thor, Tony and Leo to be look outs along with Grover who had come up on deck as everyone else went down to take a nap or get treated. I went down because I had quite a few claw slashes on me, luckily no one had died or gotten fatally wounded. Now to see about Percy who was compleatly and utterly asleep, how had he not been controled by Loki.