The Posion

Annbeth: Hazel and I watched over Percy who's leg was still an angry reddish greenish color. I was calm on the outside directing everyone and telling them what to do, thanks to my mom being Godess of wisdom I had quickly injected were the wound was with pure nectar and on his left arm so it was near his heart so the posion wouldn't kill him. When Jason had shown me the water I had quickly told him to cover it, what ever Percy had been shot with effected his godly side making it I'll also. You see every demigod is well part god but we have a mortal body and soul. The godly side allows us to have better senses but that also comes with side effects because of our mortal body's we get ADHA and dyslexia. Sown of us get powers such as Percy but when we use them a lot it comes from our very limited godly side so when Percy uses to much of his powers he collapses or gets tired. You might be wondering then how can he breath under water? Well not all children of Posidon can breath underwater can they? I mean the first Pegasus was his kid so technically Black Jack is related to him..... Ugg even I have ADHA just very, very tiny amounts. Well the godly side of us effects the mortal side of us giving him the ability to breath under water. I spent some time with my mom a while back and she told me this though we handent finished teh subject before Percy disappered. What seams to be the Problem here is that the poison is directly effecting his godly side which is why nectar helped. Still it wasn't fully able to get rid of the poison and I'll have to keep injecting him and feeding him nectar and ambrosia. I can't give him too much other wise his mortal side would die and then he would die. So I have given him enough to keep him alive but not enough to heal him. I'm struggling on what to do and even though I can tell Hazel thinks I'm calm I haven't told anyone on Percy's true condition as well I can't say it with out losing controle of my emotions. Hazel places her hand on my shoulder and says "Annbeth, the rooms semi sounds proof and I can get Leo to delete any footage. Let it out the more you keep it in the more it will hurt." That's all the encouragement I need to manage to say "Hazel." I continue my voice breaking form my composure "If I give him more he'll die. But if I don't give him more he'll never get better. When we run out of godly food." I burst into sobs as she hugs me and Piper walks in and hugs me also having heard everything. "Shhhh, I'm sure once Calypso finds what type of posion it is she can find a cure." Piper soothes as I sob uncontrollably fear filling my heart that he might never wake up. 

Saddie: Jason Called a meeting, we all went quickly as he sounded panicked. We all sat down and Piper and Calpyso looked grim and I didn't see Percy, Hazel, or Annbeth anywhere. Rebbeca was sleeping in the same room as me but Grover was watching her right now as the meeting didn't include her. Carter was sitting by me when Jaosn said "So we'll all know Percy got shot in the leg." We all nodded as a feeling of dread settled over us. "Well who ever shot it ment it for a demigod to get shot. Teh bullet had some sort of posion on it." He continued as everyone was shocked by this. "Right now he's in his room with Hazel and Annbeth he's unconscious and Annebeth injected him with nectar so he's still alive but..." Suddenly Nico spoke up "It's effecting the godly side of him and as his mortal side can only take so much nectar if we give him more we'll die. But if we don't give him more he probuly won't wake up. Who ever shot this ment it to hit Percy, we need to find out what type of posion this is and how to cure it or he will die. We have only so much nectar and ambrosia and there's only so much his godly and mortal sides can take." Piper then got up and said "I'll go check on Annbeth she has probuly already figured this out and I can tell she's holding in her emotions." I nodded and said "Festas is the dragon right?" Que the nodding "so Festas watch Piper as she walks to Percys room and tell us if anything happens." Then Piper leaves to go to Percys room and we all start to look threw books to find out an answer.