Shadow Stalking

Nico: I couldent shadow travle to Percy, there was no shadows where he was or the shadows that were near him were to small for me to shadow travle threw. I wonder, could I see threw what little shadows there were? I concentrated and saw into a room that was white. I saw Percy was laying down chained to a chair/bed with no mattress. He was thumping the bed with his fingers but I saw he couldent move. "This is sooooo boring." Percy said then he tensed and looked at the shadow where I was looking threw. His eyes lit up, and I relized he knew I could hear and see him threw the shadow. Just then about five people came into the room whereing full body armor and hand cuffs. I saw Percy look into the shadow one last time before looking towrds the people. "You guys think I'm going to fight don't you? Thor said not to fight back and that you guys were just doing what you need to and I'm getting off this Helicarrier that was the name right? Is it part Helicopter?" Percy said starting to get off topic. "We still have to hand cuff you." One of the people replied. Percy nodded then then hand cuffed his hands and unchained the chains that had been holding him, Percy got to his feet and walked behind the people. When he was passing by the shadow I was looking threw he whispered "Nico, Tell The others to reasurch everything about some one named Loki. I'm going to try to escape during the transfer. Don't try to shadow travle, tell Annabeth I said Hello." I saw he was using the mist to make it seam like he wasn't talking then he walked out with the rest of the people. I went out of the shadow to find Hazel was shaking me. "Nico!! Are you okay? You were just standing there and then you just stoped moving for a good five minutes!! Was it a flash back?" Hazel asked concern lacing her voice. "No, I just figured out that I can see threw shadows that aren't big enogh for me to shadow travle threw." I replied quickly. She calmed down but then realization came over her face. "You saw Percy?. Is he hurt? Is chained up?" Hazel said bombardeding me with questions. "No he's not hurt. Yes he was chained up on a table I'm assuming for interrogation purposes. He was just being taken away to there base off of the Helicarrier what ever that is and he sensed I was in the shadow some how and told me as he left the room to tell everyone to look up the name Loki and everything about him. Also he told me not to shadow travle there to get him out and to tell Annabeth hello." I replied. Just then Piper walked over. "I heard Percy's name." Piper said. "Nico just Found out that there moving Percy off the Helicarrier into a base. He told Nico not to shadow travle to him and to tell Annabeth hello." Hazel said. Piper squealed and then took a deep breath calming her self "Sorry just That's so sweet of him!" Piper replied. "Nico Thank you!" Piper said and then she hugged me tightly, to say I was suprized would be an understatement but before I could react she ran off to get Annabeth. 

Jason: I heard Piper squeal from up on deck and I was going to go check it out when Piper came bursting down the hallway stait into me. "Whoa! What's the rush Beaty Queen?" I asked her helping her back to her feet. Piper smiled brightly and replied "Nico can see threw shadows and found out that Percy's getting transferred from a Helicarrier to the base. But the best part is he told Nico to tell Annabeth hello!" "That's great!!" I replied and we both rushed to Annabeths room. She was hard at work Looking over a map plotting diffrent directions that the Helicarrier could have taken Percy from the Quards she had given Leo. She had got them from a guy called Carter threw an Iris Message from Percy who had called him on Leo's one use phone. Why he dident call Annabeth directly I don't know maybe he forgot her phone number? "Annabeth!! Nico can see threw shadows and saw Percy was being transferred to a base. And Percy said to Nico to tell you Hello!" Piper said startling Annabeth. "Nico can do what? Percy said Hello?" Annabeth said. "Yes!! Now come up because Nico and Hazel want to talk about it!" Piper replied excitedly. I put my hand on Piper's shoulder and kiss her forehead calming her down slightly. "I'm sounding like my mom aren't I?" Piper asked looking at me as Annabeth walked quickly out of the room. "Nope, you sound like Piper, a beautiful, smart, strong girl who just happens to have the best boyfriend ever!" I replied sweeping her up. She laughed and I placed her down then we ran back up on deck to hear the rest of what Noco and Hazel had to say.