Empathy Link

Grover: I was having a picnic with Juniper when Percy asked threw my Empaty link "Grover, do you know any creature that is huge and green but looks like a man?" Wait what. "Grover what is it?" Juniper asked. "Just Percy," I replied then answered him "No why?"  "Just Percy? Is he taking to you threw your Empathy link?" Juniper asked. "Yes now one sec." I replied. Then Percy said "No reason" but I could tell by his tone somthing was wrong. Was a big green Monster attacking him and he was trying to figure out how to defeat it? "Percy, What are you doing!!?!"  I yelled at him threw my empathy link. "Little Busy right now!" Percy responded in a quick voice. Then I felt his pain as somthing happened. "Percy!  Are you okay?"  I asked him. Then I felt him growing dizzy "Why is the world spinning?"  He asked me then our link went silent. My eyes popped open and I bleated loudly surprising Juniper. "Grover is everything okay? You spaced out for a bit then grimaced." Juniper asked me. "Percy Just pass out or somthing!" I said quickly. Junipers eyes widened and I searched my pouch for a drachma. (Let's say Grover carries around a pouch with random stuff in it. Like his reed pipes.) none, "We need to tell Annabeth!" I said quickly then ran off for Camp HalfBlood. I ran into the pavilion as fast as my hopes would carry me and I ran strait into Frank. "Whoa Grover! What are you doing running so fast?" He asked me as I helped him up. "Percy was taking with me in out Empathy link and he passed out or somthing! We need to get to Annabeth." I bleated out quickly. His eyes widened and he said "Follow me." Then we both ran to the sword fighting areana where Annabeth and Piper were battling. "Annabeth!" I bleated and she quickly disarmed Piper and look at me. "Yes Grover? What's" Annabeth said then I cut in "Percy just Empathy linked me and he passed out or somthing!!" Annabeth's face paled and she said "Why was he Messaging you?" "He was asking if I knew anything about a monster that looked man that could turn into a huge green monster. I asked him what he was doing and I felt his pain then he said everything was spinning then he passed out." I said quickly. "gods! Monsters have him!?!?" Annabeth said freaking out. Piper stepped up and said "Annabeth calm down, let's call Percy's mom and ask where he is. I'm sure he's fine." I could tell Piper was using charm speak but it calmed Annabeth and me down. Annabeth whipped out a phone form her pocket, Demigods aren't suppose to have phones!! I was about to ask when she saw my look and said "Leo's been working on a way to make it so we can use them." Oh Kay then.