ThirdPOV

Third Person Point Of View: they were traveling along at a good speed and were almost out when the winds grew dramatically colder and Loki telaported on the deck, scepter in hand. He used his powers to lock the door to the underbelly of the ship and only Jason and Thailia were on deck along with Leo. "What boy is this?" Thaila spat out the word boy as she still hated all boys except for the one on the seven they were tolerable and she wouldn't kill them unless they gave her a reason two butt she wouldn't stop prankish them at all. "I am no Boy! I am Loki! You should bow to me weakling girl!" He replied anger in his voice. Thaila narrowed her eyes and Jason took three large steps back tords Leo as it was best to stay away from his sister when she got this Angery. "Did you just call me weak?" She said gritting her teeth and gathering a super charge of lighting above him, but he didn't need to know that. "A Pathetic, weak, mortal, girl." Loki spat out the insults and Thaila struck him with all of her lighting powers. He was thrown to the floor as he had not prepared for this and Thaila had a arrow pointed at him before he could react anymore. "Who's lying on the floor half fried? I'm not a mean mortal boy, I am Thaila daughter of the Greek god Zuse and hunter of Aritmis who you just insulted." Thaila said her eyes electric blue. Leo was now broadcasting this into the under deck as they tried to break threw the door. Some spell Loki had made so Aritmis couldn't go flash out also. Loki's eyes flashed for a second with fear then he telaported behind her and placed his staff on her back trying to take her over. She spun around and punched him in the face her eyes electric blue with a growing tint of the neon blue that happened when you were taken over. She then promptly zapped Jason with as much lighting energy as she could before passing out, Jason was now super charged. "Uggg! Why does she have to be so resistant as well? At least she started to be taken controle off unlike Percy!" He complained before turning to Leo and Jason, who's eyes were now electric blue, just like Thaila's had been. "We have to get the staff away from him. Then Aritmis can break the enchantment on the door." Leo whispered to Jason. Jaosn nodded ever so slightly before shooting a blast at Loki who dogged. "Best you got kid?" Loki taunted. "Nope, I've got back up." Jason said as Leo threw a fire ball at Loki. Loki badly dogged out of the way and Jason used his extra energy to blast Loki and use the winds to rip away the staff away from him and off the edge of the boat far into the ice bellow. Then Aritmis burst open the door in a flash of silver and red flames as Rebecca had also been trying to help. Loki who now didn't have his staff and now would have to confront a Godess desided to leave for now as he didn't even have enough power to talk Percy now. He jumped off the side of the boat to go search for his staff while hiding. Aritmis ran to Thaila's side along with Jason who kept a respectful distance. "Jason, if you jolt her with a bolt of lightening it will take off teh enchantment of the staff controlling her and wake her up." Aritmis said and then backed off a few feet. Jason gathered some of his energy from the clouds and shot it strait into Thaila who sat up with a start coughing. "Aritmis when we find Loki we must made him fade." Thaila stated and Aritmis nodded and Jason and Leo shivered to think of what the Godess and hunter would do to him before making him fade. "You should go rest, the rest of the demigods will watch as in sure Khione will attack again soon to try to keep us from leaving Canada." Aritmis said to Thaila as she helped her to her feet. Rebbeca had declined for now Aritmis offer as she wasn't sure if she wanted to be with out males as she hadn't met many bad ones though she hated it when any flirted with her she didn't want to cut out contact with boys forever, or most of the time. If she desided she wanted two though Aritmis said she would always have room in her tent.