Battle dropping

Nico: as soon as I heard Storm Sprints were upstairs I knew they would need some help. I disloved into shadows imedetly and reformed behind a box on deck. "Am I to hot for you to stay away from me?" Leo asked in a taunting voice. It was freezing up here and a drenching ice rain was falling, Jason and Piper were back to back and slowly making their way torwds Leo who was by the cabin door. "I will freeze you slowly." I icy cold voice said venomously. Leo was trying and failing to catch himself on fire in the rain. If I could just find the sorce of the voice maybe I could injure them so Leo, Piper, Jason and the others could get inside. But the voice seamed to come from the ice itself as if the person wasn't really there. "Go away Storm Spirits!" Piper said using care speak and all of the storm sprints evaporated. The ice voice cursed and then ice formed over Pipers mouth effectively shutting her up as she tried to get it off. The lady whoever it was dident cover her nose so it was safe to say she wanted Piper alive for some reason. "Unfreeze her now Khione!" Jason said trying to warm up the ice by placing his hand over it but the ice just crawled up his hand so he pulled it away quickly. I shadow traveled behind Piper and grabbed her shadow traveling her to the infirmary to try to warm her up as she was turning blue from the cold. I collapsed from doing so much shadow traveling in the last few days, and Annabeth sprinted over to Piper who had ice still spiraling up her clothing. "Piper!" Annabeth said and quickly brought her over to the heater putting a jacket on her. The ice Disaperd but Piper was still shivering and defiantly had hypothermia. Hazel helped me back into bed demanding that I tell what was going on up there, "Jason said somthing about a Knione? I'm assuming that's who's freezing the Argo. It's raining so Leo can't thaw any of the ice and it's only him and Jason." I said still out of breath. Feastus creaked and Calpyso tilted her head then the Argo dropped out of the air only to be stablelized by some unknown force. "The boosters are frozen and Jason is trying to keep us aloft." Calpyso said her face was now pale. "Are we over water?" Annabeth asked calmly. Feastas creaked and Calypso nodded. "Feastas! Tell Leo to tell Jason he can drop us!" Annabeth said. I mentally face palmed, the Argo 2 was a flying boat if we were over water it was fine. As soon as she said that the Argo 2 dropped free falling threw the air and I blacked out. 

Third person point of view: The Argo 2 dropped out of the Sky plummeting torwds the water Knione cursed from her ice palace, if it got into the water it would be much harder to get them. The were just on the border of Alaska and Canada, when they collided with the water. Most of the ice was still there but because Knione had been watching and using her powers threw an invisible Iris message type thing they had fallen out of her view. Loki would have to get the boy now. She could deal with Leo and his buddies later. When the Argo 2 made contact with the water Jason was thrown up into the rigging unconscious from the massive use of powers and from the impact. Jason had some broken ribs and a broken right arm. Leo had managed to grab onto a rope as he was thrown out of the boat as they were falling threw the air but impacted with the water knocking him out. He would have drowned but Rainbow the hippogriff had been swimming near by and catapulted Leo back onto the deck, luckily Leo was unconscious when his Ankel was broken from the catapulting. Nico blacked out during the fall and because he was on a cot he dident break anything just was unconscious. Hazel had falen into a pile of towels so she haddent broken anything just had some bruises. Annabeth was wide awake along with Hazel, Annabeth had been thrown into the bath tub with the unconscious Percy who had just wrapped his arms around her protecting her from any injuries. Grover had just hit his head and now had a large bump on it. Annabeth kissed Percy lightly on the top of the head before getting out of the tub completely soaking. Calypso had a dislocated shoulder but she popped it back in place before hissing in pain. Carter was perfectly fine as he had just cast a barrier speed protecting himself and Frank who was fine except for the whole Wound in side thing. Piper was still shivering but this time also had a twisted Ankel and what are the odds it was the same one she had broken a college of years before in the Festas crash landing. It was voted that Hazel and Piper  stay down with the unconscious and injured ones and Carter, Annabeth, Calypso and Grover go out to get Leo and Jason. 

Carter: That was one heck of a landing, I thought as Annabeth, Grover, Calypso and I went out to find Leo and Jason. When we opened the door which the ice had melted enough for us to come threw we saw Leo unconscious and soaking wet sprawled on deck. Calypso ran over to him and said "He had a twisted ankle, a few broken ribs and unconscious. He's also covered in salt water?" I looked around for the other guy but didn't see him anywhere. Grover bleated and said "Jason's up in the rigging!" I looked up to see Jason upside down hanging from the rigging not moving. His right arm was twisted at a strange angle and his shirt had blood on it. Annabeth and I wasted no time trying to climb the rigging to get to him. When we were about half way to him I saw he was still breathing which was a relief. I used a spell to untangle the rigging from around him so we could get him down easier. Annabeth gasped as she saw the rigging untangle and she muttered "When Percy wakes up I'm going to strangle him for not telling me about this!" We managed to get Jason down and layed him on the deck. Grover was playing his pipes and Leo was looking a little better. Hazel sprinted over to help get Jason to the infirmary.