Explanation

Nico: I felt Percy dieing then with a shock I felt Annbeth dieing two! "There both dieing?" I yelled out in shock and all teh demigods that were awake started at me in confusion. "Annbeths nd Percy! There both dieing right now!" I said then I felt their souls leave their body's for a split scanned then go back in execpt their body's were now super strong. "Annbeth and Percy are dieing? why? How?" Frank asked and I stuttered confused as I felt their souls fimly anchored to their body's like they would never die. "They just, but now, but what?" I said confused beond belief when my dad and the other gods entered teh room except for Apollo. "Percy and Annbeth will be fine. Nico and Hazel come with me." Our dad said ushering us out of the room. Our dad took us to the side and said "So I'm assuming you both felt that also?" Hazle and I nodded. "Don't tell anyone but Percy and Anneth both somehow just became Olympia god/goddess. So that's why it felt so strange. There still asleep and will be for a few days and the other gods are going to tell the other demigods that we just gave them both some energy so they will now live. When they wake up will tell the truth." Hazel and I stood their  dumbstruck. Annbeth and Percy were now Olympian gods? "What are they the gods of?" Hazel asked and Hades shrugged "Useually the fates show up when a new Olypian God is made so we think when they both wake up then the fates should come and tell us." He explained. I nodded slowly unsure of what the heck to say. The Rebbeca burst threw the door and ran up to us from were she had been sleeping. "Selina says that Percy and Annbeth are gods is that true?" She asked Hades and Hazel and I backed off a step. Wait Selina was dead, and Rebbeca was a daughter of Hephaestus. "Um yes....." Hades said rubbing the back of his neck. Rebbeca sighed in relief and said "Can I go see them?" I cut in at this part "Selina is dead. She's in Elsium with Charlie." Rebbeca seamed to notice us for the first time. "Opps......... You went suppose to know that....." She said sheepishly. "I let Selina be able to give advise to Rebbeca because of her powers and because the government is trying to get Rebbeca. So she sometimes takes controle of Rebbeca and helps in dire siduations such as when the Tellikinis attacked the Argo two." Hades explained then quickly added in "Selina isn't alive, and she only comes when needed." "Okay, we promise we won't tell anyone." I said seeing his worried face. He sighed in relief than said to Rebbeca "Sorry Apollo won't let anyone in." Rebbeca didn't look happy then she said  as if a reliazation had come to mind. "Now that I don't have to look after Percy I  can be a hunter!" "You were just not being a hunter because Selina wanted you to watch over Percy?" Hazel asked and Rebbeca nodded "Now that he's a god he can't die so I don't have to!" Rebbeca explained smiling brightly. Then Artemis appeared up "Did someone say hunter?" She asked smiling down on Rebbeca who smiled back and said "Now that I don't have to watch over Percy I want to be one! As you know Males always have to be watched. Look at him almost died silly boy." Artemis laughed and then she and Rebbeca disappered probuly to do the accepting thing. Thaila had already woken up and left with her and didn't know anything about Percy execpt he would be fine. "Okay then, that was interesting?" I commented and Hades laughed along with Hazel and I. "I'll leave you guys to explain that I was just reassuring you that they were fine." Then we went back to the room were the others were.

Piper: I was almost completely healed when Nico suddenly freaked out yelling "There both dieing!" We all stared at him confused, Thaila had just left and Jason had woken up a few seconds ago. "Annbeth and Percy! There both dieing right now!" He continued freaking out. "Annbeth and Percy are dieing? Why? How?" Frank asked just as confused and scared as the rest of us. Then a look of pure confusion passed threw Hazel and Nico's face and Nico stuttered out "they just, But now, but what?!" Then the gods came threw the doors quickly and Hades said "Annbetha nd Percy are fine. Nico, Hazel come with me." Then he left with the confused Hazle and Nico. "Piper darling! How are you feeling? Apollo told be your broke your arm." My mom said exsaming me all over while I groaned in annoyance. "Mom, I'm fine! Now what did Nico mean Annbeth was also dieing?" She looked nervous and then relaxed and Zuse said "I'm sure your all wondering, why the son of Hades said that." We all nodded. "Well, Annbeth was to close to Percy all the time he was ill and it was posioning her blood. We gave then both a shock of our powers to rid their body's of the posion so they will both live and you will see them when they wake up in a few days. Until then you all should rest, your powers are realy low right now." He stated and we all sighed in relief.