Zebio cafe

Bruse: "So just to get things straight. All of you are descendents of the Greek gods?" I asked. Annbeth said "Or Roman, same gods just diffrent form of them. Clint what are your parents names?" She turned to Clint who had just woken up. "Clasifiyed." He stated before she sighed and handed the Leo kid a computer. The kid typed somthing in then turned around the computer to show Clints file. "Annabeth taught me how to hack. Hmmm your great grandfather was a son of Apollo he was a very good Archery teacher, And your mom was mortal." Leo said reading it. Clint looked full blown suprized rpthat his grandfather's father was a Greek god. "So a child of hectate blessed Tony and I? But why?" I asked. Hazel replied "You probuly saved their life and they felt obliged to bless you. But now that Clint here is up and running you guys should go." What? We couldn't just leave! I grasped for a reason to stay and I asked "Why would Loki be after Percy?" Frank said "I'm thinking it has somthing to do with a........Evil lady we took down." "Which one?" Piper said waking up clutching her head. Jason had gotten up and was now holding her hand. "I think the most recent one and the one that attacked today." Jason replied whispering the last part. "Did you guys get attacked today? Is that why so many of you are sitting in cots or all bandaged up?" Captain asked. Percy and Annabeth shared that look and after a minute they nodded to Leo. Leo looked surprised but happy they had voted on him to tell and he said "A snow Godess named Khione and dirt face." Every demigod snickered and then Nico seeing our confused faces explained "Leo means to say Mother Earth. She hate our guts and by the way she's super evil. Khione is a ice and snow Godess who is working for father or was working for her before we defeated her." Mother Earth is evil, okay then. (I'm calling Mother Earth, Mother Earth because spell check won't let me call her her real name.) "And Loki is working for Khione?" I guessed. Jason nodded his head and said "She attacked right before you guys came. And let me guess none of you guys are leaving because you want to fight Loki?" We all nodded and Thor spoke in his booming voice "Might I ask demigods who are your parents?" They all sighed before telling us their parents. (I'm to lazy to write them all down.) Wow, just wow.

Annabeth: we had let the avengers in our our secret my only hope is that it wouldn't back fire later. Percy was still to weak to even lift water, he could move around just fine but his powers were exsasted, he slept in the pool and his scars were fading away. I had had barely any flash backs or dreams of being there but I knew Percy had one almost every night. A few times I would wake up and Percy would just walk into my room and hug me, needing to know I was fine. He didn't get hurt as much in his dreams because he was sleeping in the water but it still hurt him. We had desided to stay in the water as Khione was making the air very stromy, Jason had tryed to pray to his dad but his dad told him we were still to close to Alaska for him to do anything. Percy's dad though had made the sea's very calm despite the raging winds. The Avengers told Fury that they weren't able to find us and we're still searching when they were just really hanging around the boat talking and asking questions about the demigod world. The gods had told us we could tell them everything but about the camps and the rest of the Demigods. Thor already knew some but he kept his mouth shut, Fury was mad about them not finding Percy and asksd every hour if they had found him yet. It had been a week when Fury said that they had to head back to base. They complained but didn't argue it would just make Fury suspicious. They left an hour ago and I wish they hadn't, Thor had been helping keep the imedet air around the Argo calm but when he left Khione sent icy cold wind that was driving us to Canada, were we assumed she had set up base. Jason was trying to keep the winds at bay but it wasn't working to well. Zeus couldn't do anything because we were to close to Khione base, Piper was jumpy and kept a jacket on her all the time and stayed near Leo who had a contestant warm area around him. Carter was worried that his sited would be worried because he had left with out saying anything, he had left a note that should have appeared by now at his house. I desided to let him Iris message her, "Carter, come here." I said and led him into the Iris messaging room. I gave him a coin then said "Say Oh Flessy do me a solid show me Saidde Kane." He threw in the Drachma and then repeated what I had said. A girl showed up on the screen with a cat lady next to her? The girl looked very worried and was hugging the cat lady. "Saddie!" Carter said excited. Saddie jumped ten feet in the air and looked around franticly and her eyes widened when she saw the Iris message. "Carter!" She yelled storming up to the Iris message. "Don't touch it!" I warned as she looked like she was about to punch the Iris message. She put her hand down then said "Carter Kane. Where are you? And who is that girl?" Carter replied "This is Annbeth and she's a friend of mines girlfriend so we're not dating." Saddie's expression softened a little bit and then hardened. "Where are you?" She demanded. "Would you believe me when I said on a ship that can fly with The children of Greek gods?" Carter asked and Saddie just started at him then looked at me then at the cat lady next to her. "Greek gods are real? Is Annbeth a child of a Greek god? Is this Percy I found in your Jornal a child of a Greek god also?" Saddie asked disbelievingly. I nodded and Carter said "Also I may or may not be near Canada." Saddie fumed at him and said "I will be in Canada at the Zebio cafe in two days. You be there or else." Carter nodded his head nearly falling off with the amount of time he did it. Saddie looked satisfied then the cat lady said "And Carter don't do that again Saddie was very upset when she couldn't find you. She was heading to the quadrants you had witten down next." Saddie blushed bright red then the Iris message disappered. "Looks like I'm going to Zebio cafe. Can you have Leo look it up for me?" Carter asked turning to me. I nodded and left to go ask Leo but not before going to check on Percy. I went into the pool room to see him at the bottom thrashing around having a nightmare. I commanded Feastas to lift him out of the water and over to me. Feastas did just that but Percy was still thrashing around. I wrapped my arms around him and whispered in his ear "It's okay, We're fine, were out." He stoped thrashing and sighed curling his arms around me and going back to sleep. I kissed the top of his head and said "Festas please ask Leo to tell Carter the directions to Zebio cafe in Canada. Ask him to chart a course there." Feastas creaked and groaned showing me he heard then I fell asleep my back against the wall and Percy's head I my lap.