Still freaking out

Sally Jackson: Percy went out for a walk about half an hour ago, Hopfuly he would be back soon. Then he could help Paul and I with the cooking. the phone rang, "I'll get it!" Paul said and walked over to the phone. "Hello Blofish residents how may I help you?" Paul said in his cheery voice that made me smile. "No he went out for a walk about half and about hour ago why?" Paul said confused. They must be taking about Percy. Maybe it's Annabeth, man it was hard not to tell her about our little bun in the oven. "Sure you can talk to her." Paul said and walked over to me with the phone. I quickly washed my hands and dried them. Paul handed me the phone and whispered "It's Annabeth, she sounds panicked." Panicked? My heart quickened as I took the phone. "Annabeth? Is everything alright? Paul said you sounded panicked." I asked her. "We're did Percy go for his walk?" Annabeth said not even bothering to answer my question. Hmm where did Percy usually go? "The park maybe, why? And Annabeth no lies." I said firmly. She sighed then replied "So we think Percy passed out because he was talking to Grover threw their Empaty link and then Percy said he felt dizzy and Groved said Psrcy was no longer conscious. Can you go check the park? We are going to try to Iris Message him, I'll call you back with any news." Percy passed out? Was he sick? Was he to excited? Had he been attacked!?! My mind raised with the possibility but I calmed my voice and told Annabeth "Okay, well go look. You keep me informed Annabeth." "Thanks," Annabeth replied then she hung up. "Paul  we need to go to the park and look for Percy, aperently He passed out or somthing." I told Paul. Paul nodded and gave me my coat even though it was just Turing winter the air had a bit of a chill to it. Paula no I walked to the park keeping an eye out for Percy. Nothing! Nothing at all..... What was that? I saw a huge imprint in the ground a ways in the corner. I walked over to it. It looked like a huge fist, "Why are you looking at a hole Sally? Wait is it a Hole?" Paul asked. "Not a hole, a fist print." I replied.

Jason: Percy was Knocked out, Annabeth was taking to Percy's mom in the phone and I was looking for a drachma. Finally I found one as Annabeth hung up. We all ran over to Percy's cabin as it had a perfect place for IMing. "After the chant Annabeth said the air shimmered and Iris face appeared up "Hello Annabth, I must tell you Percy is Knocked out as of the moment and I can't seam to locate him. Zeus will be mad for me telling you this much. Goodbye!" Iris said then the IM disappered. "SHE CANT LOCATE HIM AND HES KNOCKED OUT?!?!?!?" Annabeth screamed freaking out. All of the sudden Annabeth's phone rang she quickly pulled it out and put it on speaker phone. "Hello Annabeth I can't find Percy any where but I did find the imprint of a large fist. Have you been able to contact Peryc?" Sally Jackson asked. Annabeth's face paled then hardens in anger. Oh no Annabeth was angry, Dprun for your lives. "No we have not, we're heading over there right now." Annabeth replied before hanging up and running off for Half Blood hill.