Mystery Man

???: Hmmm, this kid must be the one I was sent to capture. I'll just telaport in and right back out before they can activate their shield. I closed my eyes and let's the Magic wrap around me, I opened my eyes to see I was in a white room and the kid was tied up to a bed. I had mad myself invisible but the kid looked stair at me. "Who in Hades are you?" He asked me. Then the door opened and Captain Amercia walked in. "Who you talking to?" He asked the kid. "Um the guy right there." The kid said pointing to me with his chin. Darn it I'll have to came back later. I telaported away.

Steave: I was just about to open the door to Percy's cell when I heard him say "Who in Hades are you?" I opened the door to see his staring at nothing. "Who you taking to?" I asked him. He gave me a seriously? Look then Percy said "Um the guy right there?" Then he pointed with his chin to nothingness. The room was suddenly cold then it was back to the normal temperature. "Where did he go?" Percy asked looking around as much as he could. "There was no one their Percy." I replied. He looked confused "Um yes their was.....Strange." Percy said then looked like he was lost in thought. "Percy." I said he was still lost in space. "Perseus." I say hoping he would hear that and correct me. It worked "It Percy." He said. "You sure you saw somthing?" I asked him. He nodded hesitately and looked around again. "Jarvis please call the Avengers here." I said. Percy just looked at me "Who's that?" He asked then Jarvis responded "Yes sir right on it." Percy jumped, well as much as he could being tied up. "What did the guy look like?" I asked Percy. He replied "he had a green cape and some strange Gold horns on his head. He looked confused when I could see him then disappear when you asked who I was talking to." Oh no, that sound like Loki. Just then Natasha and Clint burst into the room followed by Bruse and Tony. "Guys, Get me the camera footage from the last ten minutes and temperature readings." I said. They all just stared at me, "Percy's still here, so why do we need to look at the footage?" Tony asked. "Just do it." I said still trying to figure it out in my head. Tony went off in another room to do as I asked. "Get Thor." I said. "Thor? Is that a name of a Norse God?" Percy asked. We all turned to look at him. "Maybe." Clint replied. Percy groaned "Great....." He said. Tony came back with an I pad. "Here I had Jarvis send the footage and tempature reading from this room on this." Tony said before passing the I pad to me. I looked at the tempature. It was down five degrees for about 20 seconds, I looked at the footage. Percy seamed to be focusing on thin air but then I saw the tiniest bit of gold and I paused the footage. "Look." I said then handed the I pad to Tony. "What do you see? Wait what's that?" Tony said pointing to the bit of gold. "Look at the tempature." I replied pointing to it. "So it got cold." Clint said. "So anyone wana tell me where we're heading?" Percy asked. "Clasifiyed." I replied. Percy looked board and he sighed "Can I at least not be chained up? Like you could just lock me in the room not like I can get our if we're at your super secret base with super duper high security. Oh wait a random guy shows up that only I can see, yes this day just keeps getting better!" Percy said speaking his thought aloud. Did he even relize he did that? "What Guy that only you saw?" Natasha said as she stepped into the room with Thor behind her. "Yes, aperently I'm going insane. Because Captain here couldent see who ever it was. And let me guess your Thor?" Percy said trying to crane his neck to look at Thor. Thor was about to leave when Percy said his name. "Sorry Persoues please don't tell your Uncle about this." Thor said cringing. "It's Percy. And I don't have an uncle." Percy replied. Somthing dawned on Thors face then he said "Oh right. Sorry about his um death." Percy nodded then said "Sooo are you gona let me go or am I going to have to stay here because of my blowing up stuff promblum? Most of the times it wasn't me though just in the wrong place at the wrong time." "Your not leaving. Now Captain America who is this person Persoues claims to have seen?" Fury said as he walked in to the cell. "Sir I think it might be Loki, Percy described him exactly and the tempature dropped in the room by five degrees. And he said The guy with Gold horns and a green cape looked confused when Percy could see him." I replied. Thor had again been about to leave the room when Loki's name was mentioned, now Thor said "I will go to Asgaurd to see if he's escaped." Then he disappeared.