Permission

Natasha: Thsi kid was a good fighter I give him that. We were on the Helicarrier and Perseus sword disappered a while ago. We had the kid tied up in the interrogation room even though it would be a few days before the sedation wore off. I was watching him threw the one way glass when he started to stir. How? I slammed my hand down on the alarm for a Fury to come and the avengers. Fury had been asked to be notified when he woke up and same goes for the rest of the avengers. They wanted to know how a 18 year old could beat them up so easily. Fury arrived in the room with the one way glass first. "He's walking up? He was sedated with enough knockout for three full grown men for at least five days he should be knocked out!!" Fury said angrily. "Look, I don't know at all." I replied as the rest of the team walked into the one way glass. Then we all looked over to Perseus. He began to thrash and scream as if he was having a terrible nightmare and then we saw blood start to come from under his shirt. He screamed again and Fury yelled "Wake him up!" I ran into the room as I was quickest besides Steave but he was in shock from those screams. I tried shaking him awake but it wouldn't work. A cut appeared on his arm and he screamed again. After five minutes of me and the others trying to wake him the screaming stoped and he started to wake up. We all rushed out of the room shouting it behind us and locking it securely. Threw the glass he opened his eyes, he glanced around the room then groaned when he moved at all. Bruse walked in first as Persues was bleeding. "Hello, Perseus. I am Dr. Bruse Banner. Now please stay still while I clean your wounds." Bruse said calmly. Perseus replied "Why did you guys attack me, Kidnape me, and chain me in a room. " then his face grew pale. "Am I in the air?" He whispered a bit panicked. "Yes," Bruse said confused. Perseus shut his eyes and griped the lounge chair type thing we had him tied down in handles. He was hyperventilating. Fury yelled "sedate him Bruse!" Bruse did just that and Percsues was again unconscious. Fury turned to us and said "The Helicarrier will be landing at a privet S.H.I.L.D base soon. If he starts to thrash around again and regain new cuts wake him up again. Then sedate him again. We'll be landing in 30 minutes." Then he walked out of the room. We turned back to look at this kid who Bruse was sewing up the random cuts that had appeared. Then Bruse took off Percsues shirt and I saw hundreds of scars along his chest. All of us gasped and we saw he also had a large cut acrross his chest. Bruse quickly sewed it up and bandaged his ribs where a few had also broken. What had this kid been threw? Suddenly a crash was heard and the Helicarrier started to fall from the Sky. All the lights were out then they flickered back on and the Helicarrier stoped falling. What the heck was that?? I looked back at the kid to see he was wide awake and whispering somthing in another language. A thundering was heard and the kid sighed then passed out. Then Thor showed up, "Hello!" He said then he turned and saw Percsues and his face paled. "Oh no!! I'm not dealing with this!! Good bey and I hope you live!!" He said then he disappeared. Did Thor know this kid? "Okay, then that was freaking scary." Clint said. 

Percy: I woke up after my nightmare for my whole body to feel like it was on fire. I knew I had brand knew cuts all over me and I was bleeding. I opened my eyes to see a compleatly white room and I was on a lounge type thing but I was tied down. A guy walked in he looked vaguely familiar then it hit me. This was the green guy. "Hello, Perseus. I am Dr. Bruse Banner. Now please stay still while I clean your wounds." he said calmly. Somthing felt off about this room but I can't place my figure on it. "Why did you guys attack me, Kidnape me, and chain me in a room?" I asked then I relized why the room was so wrong. "Am I in the air?" I whisper. "Yes," The doctor said. Oh no!! I closed my eyes and griped the chair I was in. I didn't ask Zeus permission to be in the Air. I started to hyper ventilate and then everything went black. Then I was in a dream with Zeus. "PERCY JACKSON YOU DID NOT ASK FOR PERMISSION TO BE IN MY DOMAIN!!!" Zeus yelled at me. "Sorry!! I was attacked, kidnaped by Thease strang people, and I just woke up. I promise that I would have asked you if I knew or if I was awake." I replied kneeling at his feet. He calmed down and said "It okay Percy I just got a little mad." Zeus said before the dream started to glitch out. Zeus looked mad then he said "Oh well I can't contact you there." Then my dream faded and I woke up as the plane was falling in darkness. Then the plane righted it self and the electricity turned itself back on and I murmed my thanks over and over again in Greek. Wait he can't contact me there? "Grover! Zeus said that he can't contact me where ever I going so I don't know if I will be able to contact you. I'm not sure where I am or who tease people are who kidnaped me." I said threw my empathy link then I passed out.