Rain (Part 2)- Alphonse x Artist!Reader

Love.
That's what you had decided the feeling was. There was no other possible explanation for how you felt around him. Every time you noticed the way his armor shined in the light, heard the way it clinked slightly whenever he moved, heard his kind, gentle voice speak, your heart raced and you felt your face heat up.
You couldn't stop thinking about him either, even when he and his older brother were far away.
You had it bad. Very bad.
You also had taken to the habit of drawing the armored boy a lot in your sketch book. It wasn't something you meant to do, it just kinda happened. So often that Winry would come up behind you when you were drawing and start to tease you about it.
You now sat on the couch, headphones in your ears so that you couldn't hear anything around you, calming music playing as you drew.
You looked down at your drawing, something you did from looking at Winry's work table, which was piled up with auto-mail prosthetics, as well as screws, wrenches, and other tools. You were very proud of it, but you wanted to draw from memory again, one of your favorite ways to draw. You were once again thinking of Alphonse, a blush reappearing on your face just from that.
Winry passed by behind you, stopping and seeing what you'd drawn. You noticed her and she said something, but you couldn't hear her. You removed one ear-bud and asked, "Huh?"
"I just said that looks really good," she replied.
"Oh, thanks," you said.
"By the way, a certain blonde state alchemist and his younger, armor clad brother are going to be here later. Just thought you'd like to know," Winry grinned knowingly at you.
"Thanks for the information," you said, putting your ear-bud back in and turning up the music.
Winry continued smirking at you as she walked away.
You waited a few minutes, then sighed. You looked around, making sure no one was watching you draw over your shoulder. When you confirmed no one else was in the room, you opened to a clean page in your sketch book.
***Several hours of drawing later***
You looked down happily at your drawing, content with the result. For someone who has never really drawn kissing, or experienced it, you were relatively satisfied with the position of your lips against the drawing of Al's helmet. Your hands were pressed against his armor's chest plate, and he had his hands around your waist. In the picture both of you appeared happy and blushing. Just looking at it made you yourself blush madly.
"Well, seeing as how this will likely never happen in real life, this is as good as it's gonna get," you said to yourself, pausing your music and taking your headphones out. You turn around and see a grinning Winry and Edward standing behind the couch.
You screamed a little.
"H-how long have you guys been standing there?" You asked quietly, blushing a deep red.
"Long enough to know you are totally in love with my little brother," Edward smirked.
You put the hood of your jacket over your head, trying and failing to hide your embarrassment.
"Where's Alphonse?" You asked, even more quietly.
"He's in the other room, he saw you where drawing and didn't want to disturb you," Winry replied.
You blushed deeper.
"D-did he see what I was drawing?" You questioned, voice barely audible.
Neither responded for a few seconds, letting the suspense build up.
"No," they responded in sync.
"Oh thank goodness," you sighed. A wave of relief washed over you. But then you saw the pair eyeing your sketch book, which was now seated next to you on the couch. You all exchanged glances, remaining still to see who would move first.
You made a rush at the book, but Winry tackled you and Edward grabbed the book and rushed off.
"Go Edward! Show your brother how (Y/n) feels about him!" Winry shouted.
"Alphonse," Ed cooed, "check out what (Y/n) drew!"
"No!" You shouted, trying to push Winry off of you. After several seconds, you succeeded, but you had a sinking feeling it was already too late. You ran into the other room to see Alphonse looking down at your sketch book, helmet tinted a deep red. Edward grinned at you from his spot next to Al.
You made a strange sound of discontent, somewhere along the lines of a scream but at a normal volume, then pulled the strings on your hood to hide your face more and walked back into the other room.
You continued your strange unhappy noise and sort of fell onto the couch.
"Get me up when everything is back to normal," you said, face down on the cushion.
Winry left the room, and you heard a clanking sound approach you slowly, followed by a door closing. The clanking sound moved towards the other chair in the room, and you heard the cushions creak as Alphonse sat down.
The silence lasted for a few minutes. You got enough courage to look up once, face still covered in a bright pink blush. However, you immediately regretted it when you met Al's eyes, and you instantly went back to being face down on the couch.
"Y-you drew that picture of us? I-it's not just brother and Winry trying to pull a mean prank on me?" Alphonse asked.
You didn't move for a few seconds, then lightly nodded, causing you to rub your face against the cushions.
Alphonse remained silent for a moment. Then, you heard him move so he was sitting on the floor, eye level to where you were, had you been looking at him. Hesitantly, you turned your head so your (e/c) gaze met with his glowing red.
"D-do," he paused, helmet growing a darker red, "Do you love me?"
You blushed deeper, replying with a very quiet, "y-yeah, I do. I-I was just so scared you wouldn't feel the same because I'm not that pretty, a-and I act really weird when no one is around, or when they are, and I talk about really nerdy things that probably no one understands or even cares about, and..."
Alphonse cut you off by taking hold of your hand.
"I don't think you're weird, I think you're cute. I care about what you have to say, even if it just sounds like nonsense to some people. You've got a wonderfully creative mind, and you still treat me like I'm human, even though you've known I don't have a body since you first met me. You've shown me so much kindness, starting with putting an umbrella over my shattered suit of armor. You're kind and compassionate, a-and to me, you're the most b-beautiful girl in the world," he finished.
You were so happy. You wanted to cry you were so happy.
"I-I love you, too," Al said quietly.
Slowly, you got up and sat down so you two were facing each other. You gently placed your hands against his chest plate and moved closer to him, the blush on your face only darkening.
He seemed to understand what you were doing, and delicately placed his hands on your waist. Both of you blushed even more as the gap between your lips and where Al's lips would be slowly disappeared, your eyes closing.
You felt cool metal press against your mouth, and you smiled slightly. You had been daydreaming so often about this exact moment, and it met all of your expectations. After a little while, you pulled away slightly, still close to Al's face.
You both sat there staring at each other for a few seconds, before you started giggling a bit.
"W-what? Did I do something wrong?" Alphonse asked worriedly.
"N-no, well," you laughed, "if you did, I wouldn't know since that was the first time I've actually kissed anyone. I was just thinking, my drawing predicted the future. And then right before you saw the picture I said that it was super unlikely that it would ever happen. It's kinda ironic, don't you think?"
Alphonse was silent for a second, watching you start to laugh harder at your own realization, but then he joined you.
"You're so cute, you know that right?" Al asked.
You hummed happily, then pulled his head towards you to give him another kiss.
THE END
(A/N- I did it guys. I actually wrote another part that wasn't months later or anything.
Ya done good, Katie. Ya done good.
Alright I should probably do homework now. Thank you to all my readers for putting up with slow updates. I have a cool, somewhat darker (?) idea for one of the future one-shots, but I decided I needed to make part two to this one first or it would never be written.
Alright, time to go. Thanks for putting up with me. See you all in the next story!)