A/N- Very Important Update

Hello again everyone! Sorry for making you all wait so long for another oneshot. I was hoping to write the next one over winter break, but we all know how quickly that time went.
So, first off, college updates. In the last author's note I said that I finished submitting two of my college applications, and I finished a third one a few days later.
Well...
I got into one of my top colleges!
School of Visual Arts accepted me, and I got a scholarship worth at least $9000 a year, without any of the financial aid stuff based on your needs. I'm really excited about that, and I haven't even applied for my other top choice (though I'm certain they'll accept me since they already approved my portfolio).
I'm looking forward to sharing my other college results with you!

Now, I have something else that I want to share with you all...
My sexuality.
I've been thinking a lot about it recently (despite having never been in a romantic relationship), and I think I've come to a conclusion, partially based on a trend that a lot of the friends I've made and people I look up to are somewhere in the LGBTQ+ community.
I don't think I’m straight.
What I mean is that, I'm not like a normal straight person. I honestly don't really feel sexual attraction to people I don't know (sorta figured this one out when my older friend wouldn't stop pointing out all the guys that she thought were cute). I really don't feel attracted to someone purely based on their appearance. I can find someone aesthetically pleasing, but I don't feel attracted to them in that way.
Now if they end up being really nice and an all around cinnamon roll, all bets of me wanting to get to know them better are off. If they're nice, I may start to feel romantic attraction to them. Romantic attraction and sexual attraction are two different things by the way.
But if I get close enough to someone, I believe I may start to feel sexually attracted to them, but it would take a while.
I mostly would just want to be in a relationship and valued as a person by them.
So what does that mean for my sexuality?
I think that I'm demisexual, a type of asexuality in which someone does not feel sexual attraction unless a strong emotional bond has been formed.
I mean, I felt like it should be common to feel this way, but apparently not.
What does this mean for these oneshots?
Nothing, I would still one hundred percent smooch Alphonse if he was real.
Does this mean that you would date someone who isn’t a guy?
To be honest, I have no idea anymore. I have a hard enough time putting a label on my sexuality, please do not pressure me to put a label on my romantic feelings.
I want to thank you guys all for reading all of these oneshots, a lot of you have been really supportive.
Now the final order of business.
After the oneshot after the Fluff-Bomb, I think I may be bringing this oneshot book to a close.
I just don't really have too much interest in writing fanfictions anymore. I really love all of the support you guys give, but I have a lot of original ideas that I want to work on (and have been working on) instead, and I'll be going off to college in half a year. I promise to get all the chapters out that I promised, but I just won't have time (or motivation) to keep this up forever. I love Alphonse and all, but he's not one of my own original ideas, and I'm going to have to move on from making these eventually.
I know a lot of you will probably be saddened by this, and I feel you. But I want to spread my own ideas into the world, my own stories, my own characters.
I'm sure a lot of you probably know how this feels as well.
If/when I start putting some of my original stories up online, likely in the form of a webcomic while I'm in college, I'll post an update in this book so you all can check it out if you're interested.
I love you all so much, and I know that this book will come to a bittersweet end, but this book has taken me from my early writing days of just a few years ago and helped me improve a lot. Now I know how to write different characters well, and have my own ideas for stories. I know how to make a decent plot line and relatable characters with believable writing. At the end of the book, I'll be sharing which oneshots I still am proud of, so you all can go back and read the ones I still think are good if you want to.
Thank you all for reading this incredibly long author's note, and I will see all of you in the next chapter.
Bye!