I know I said I was gonna update on Saturday...

I probably won't be updating on Saturday like I said I probably would. I might, but chances are pretty small. I have the oneshot all typed up, but I don't think I'll have the motivation to proofread it before then.
It's been a really crappy week. Like, not just from schoolwork.
Yesterday, I had to call upstairs to my dad about our dog Bella. She was foaming at the mouth, her legs slipping as she constantly lost her balance. After she gained some of her composure, she would pace around the house, seemingly unable to stop and stand still. She would start shaking, her mouth foaming again and she would lose her balance. A few times, she fell to the ground, a full seizure happening. My dad and I had to hold her down so she wouldn't sprint into the wall or anything else that could hurt her. We called my mom, and they went to drop her off at the vet to see if there was anything to be done. As my mom carried her to the car, she started having another small seizure, foaming at the mouth. I stayed home, I had already been crying and I needed time to recuperate.
They gave her medicine to calm her down at the veterinarian. They thought it was probably a form of brain cancer, as her entire body seemed active after and during the seizures. They gave her steroids to take, hoping to be able to clear the brain and allow her brain to return to normal.
My mom was up with her all night. Bella couldn't stop pacing, laying down for only an hour during the whole night. She was peeing everywhere, a side effect of the steroids. She had had two more seizures since she had arrived back home. She could move around, but she wasn't herself.
I went to school late today. Our family had a conversation and decided if there was nothing to be done, we would put her down so she wouldn't be suffering anymore. My brother and I said our goodbyes, I broke down crying. Then my dad drove us to school.
I didn't cry at school, but I occasionally got close. I was able to talk to my friends about it, and by the end of the day, I was even feeling okay.
All that went away when I got home. My mom was crying.
I didn't realize how much I would miss Bella's claws tapping against the floor as she walked on the hardwood, or her barking at random pedestrians outside, or when she would run up to me when I got home. I want to pet her again, but I can't.
I still have homework to do, and I don't know if I can make time to proofread the oneshot I have by Saturday, and I want to give you all the best possible quality. Sorry if I'm rambling, I'm still upset, but I didn’t want to disappear on you all without a reason. Sorry if I'm making you guys feel sad. I'm doing a lot better right now than before, the tears were coming in waves earlier.
Just, thank you all for reading, and I look forward to giving you all another oneshot when the time comes.
Sorry for the delay, love you all.