Alternate Agenda

Following the remaining SWAT personnel through the door, a man in black and white business attire makes his entrance into the carnage stained room.

Approaching Franklin, as he staggers in futile attempts to pick himself up, the man backhands the fox hybrid across the snout, knocking him back to the wooden tile floor.

Looming over the wounded hybrid, the man bends his knees, lowering himself closer to him.

Grabbing hold of his shirt by the collar, he pulls the fox close to him, confidently taunting, "You know why I'm here?"

"The.. The drugs?" Franklin stutters.

Delivering another slap across his snout, the agent asserts, "Where is he?"

The hybrid begins to shiver under his grip, uncertain of his interests. Remaining verbally silent, he maintains eye contact with the agent, subtly raising his handgun towards him.

Catching this movement in the peripherals of his vision, a bystanding SWAT team member swiftly directs the barrel of his rifle towards the suspect, firing three rounds into him.

Feeling the projectiles buzz by, nearly scraping his arms, the agent jerks himself away from the hybrid.

Succumbing to his punctured wounds, Franklin lies motionless in a slowly growing pool of his freshly drawn blood.

Turning his head about, the agent finds the last of the SWAT members entering the adjacent room, leaving him alone with the droid and fallen hybrids.

Kneeling down before the fallen fox once more, the agent rolls up one of the hybrid sleeves. Holding the instrument near his arm, he mutters to himself, "Since you're no longer talking, might as well make another use for you."

Reaching into his pocket, he retrieves a syringe, containing a dense green solution. Pushing up the sleeve of the deceased fox, he rests the tip of the needles against his red furred skin. Pressing down on the end of the thin pointed object, the agent slowly injects the substance into the vein of his arm.

Hearing footsteps draw near from the adjacent room the black and white suited man raises himself upright, as he recapes his syringe before returning the needle to the concealment of his pocket.

"All clear", the leading SWAT member announces as he returns to the living room, followed by several others.

Turning to the machine augmented policemen, the agent addresses, "Well done. I need you to hold exterior security while I get started."

Just as the machine-augmented officer begins to nod in compliance, he takes witness to the recently deceased fox body break from its motionless state into a fit of violent shaking and thrashing.

Stepping back in surprise of observing a presumed deceased body abruptly move, the leader raises his rifle towards the corpse, as the remainder of his team fills the room.

"The hell is this?" the elderly officer barks.

"That is none of your concern. Now get outside and maintain security," the agent rebukes.

Disgruntled with the agent's response, the SWAT leader storms out of the room, waving his teammates to follow behind.

Watching the heavily armed police depart from the room followed by the bulking droid, the agent takes one last scan across the trash and corpse littered room. Forming a faint grin, he proceeds to another motionless fox.