Reassignment & Relocation

Early evening sets in as a returning SUV parks near a tented structure surrounded on all sides by waist high walls of sandbags with a narrow gap before the front and rear entries.

Emerging from the vehicle Raymen and Dominic casually pass the sandbag perimeter, entering into the erected structure.

Finding an elder suited man with dark and grey hair seated by a portable table, the two agents momentary watch their director keenly dial upon the keyboard of a thin laptop.

"Boss..." Raymen addresses his supervisor.

The suited man turns to acknowledge Raymen's presence.

"We've got one of the rioters restrained and in custody. He looks ill. Is it possible for us to have him transferred to a medical department for analysis?" Raymen inquires.

The director stands from his seat grinning, "Good. work. I've called for a team of autopsy and pathology specialists"

Shocked, yet pleased to what he is hearing, the agent asks, "When will they arrive?"

"Any minute now. The suspect is in your vehicle, right?"

"Yeah," Raymen answers, pointing to his nearby, parked SUV.

"Good, I'll have them check it out," The director replies.

He faces the opposing entrance used by the two agents.

Observing their supervisor walk towards the exit, they follow him curious to know their next task.

"So what would you like us to do?" Raymen asks his director.

"I need you to provide security for one of these transports," the director answers, pointing to a sickle formation of long and bedded trucks, outside the partially rounded lane in front of the Human Resource building.

Two of which lay idle on the streets one behind the other, with three others parked by the curvy road that lined the building's main exit.

Wave after wave of the staff depart from the structures double glass doors as they fill the passenger seats of their truck beds one at a time.

"Just find one that doesn't already have two SWAT members on the rearmost seats," he finishes directing his two agents.

Standing in place he watches the two agents approach and board the rearmost of the trucks.

Before they manage to get inside the truck bed, the director shouts towards them.

"Agents!"

Raymen and Dominic turn to face their supervisor from inside the vehicle.

"Keep up the good work!" he coaches with an arm stretched out erecting his thumb.

The agents in return the same gesture as they watch their supervisor walk away..

Turning back towards the sandbag surrounded tent the director watches numerous SWAT dressed men stand stiff across the militarized urban landscape while a trio of white chassis vans approach guarded section of the duel lane road.

Inspecting the civilian automobiles, the one man stationed at the checkpoint scans the underbelly of each vehicle through the reflection of a mirror ended rod while another interviews the driver past the lowered tinted window.

Following their inspections, the vehicles cross the guarded line before parking nearby the erected tent.

Emerging from the side doors, a handful of white hazmat suited men step out from each of the vans, as they approach the director.