Chapter 14

Astrid had borrowed Snotlout glass mirror to fix her hair for her pretend date with Herby. As much as it disgusted her, she figured she might as well try to squeeze some information out of him. She sighed and set the glass down and turned around. Heather was standing a couple feet away, looking her over. "Not bad" Heather commented. "I still don't understand how Hiccup has a clone".

"Me neither" Astrid sighed and whistled for Stormfly who was playing with Toothless. "But I saw him. Except he doesn't have the missing leg".

Heather ran her hand through her hair. "Well good luck. I'm going to go check on Dagur". Heather and Astrid had been keeping a particularly close eye on him, because he was still getting used to being on the goods guys side. They were just making sure he still was.

Astrid watched as Heather walked away and in the direction of her brother. A slight smile appeared on her lips. She was happy they were getting along for once. Sort of.

Anyway Astrid was just about to hop into Stormfly when Hiccup walked up. "Are you sure there isn't an easier way to get information" he rubbed the back of his neck. "You know, we could lock him up in our cells and interrogate him"?

Astrid smiled and walked closer to him so they were about three inches apart. "Admit it" she said smugly. "Your jealous". Hiccup stepped back and crossed his arms. "I'm not jealous! I'm just worried"!

"Worried" Astrid laughed and placed her hands on her hips. "Worried about what"? Hiccups face went red. He mumbled something Astrid couldn't understand which only made her more curious. "What was that"?

Another mumbled.

"Hiccup" Astrid growled.

"Fine"! Hiccup through his hands up in the air. "Maybe I'm worried that he'll hurt you! Maybe I'm worried that he'll turn you over to Viggo. Maybe I'm worried I'll loose you! So hate me, but it's true"!

Astrid stood their, frozen in place, staring at Hiccup like he had grown to heads. That was honestly the sweetest thing he even said to her. She threw her arms around his shoulders and buried her face into his chest. Hiccup tensed and looked down at her in shock. He heart started pounding at a million and one miles an hour. However before he could anything Astrid pulled back.

She smiled and looked up at Hiccup, his eyes wide. "I'll be careful" she whispered. "I promise".

Hiccup could only nod, trusting her. He watched her climb on her dragon, flash him another smile and take to the skies. He watches her until she was nothing more that a small speck. He sighed and closed his eyes. "I am jealous" he mumbled to himself. "Why"!

He turned around and was about to walk away but stopped as Dagur was standing right behind him. "You know" Dagur smirked. "You never did answer my question".

Hiccup rolled his eyes. "What question". Dagur shrugged. "You know. The whole being a ladies man thing".

Hiccups face flushed red. Well this was embarrassing. Behind Dagur a feminine laugh reached Hiccups ears. He looked past Dagur and frowned at the sight of Heather laughing, with her hands over her stomach.

"Really Heather" Hiccup groaned. "Your supposed to be on my side"!

"I am" Heather laughed. "But you can't tell me you don't have a thing for Astrid"!

Hiccup glared and opened his mouth, but then closed it and stormed away, slamming his shoulder into Dagurs on his way. "Ah what was that for brother"! Dagur called out. "I'm a good guy not".

Hiccup rolled his eyes but didn't stop. I don't have a thing for Astrid. ...... Oh who I am kidding! I totally do!

~~~~~

Astrid sighed as she landed on dragons edge on the clubhouse platform. She had too keep telling herself she was doing this for information. Otherwise she would send Herby flying into next week! That was for sure.

She hopped off Stormfly and looked around. The sun was sinking below the horizon. "Her- I mean Hiccup"! She called, cupping her hands around her mouth. "Hello"!

"I'm here" Herby came stumbling out of the clubhouse, running his hands through his hair. Astrid raised an eyebrow. Herby was wearing a black cloak, and a blue shirt instead of. He kept the same pants and solid black boots. "Umm" she stammered. "What's with the get up"?

Herby looked down, embarrassed. "Oh um" he stammered. "I-I thought that you know, t-that I'd look for our date".

Astrid blinked. Even the real Hiccup doesn't stutter that much.

She plastered a fake smile across her face. "I didn't say I didn't like it"! But I am thinking it! "So where are we going"? Herby smiled nervously. "Follow me". He turned and walked off.

Astrid sighed and rolled her eyes. It goings to be a long night.

New Chapter!

I wanted to update durning lunch but I couldn't because every time I touched the app it wouldn't work. So I had to rest my password (cause I don't know it) and get the app on my moms iPod

#Lifesucks!

I really hate school right now! We were working in groups and we needed one copy of our lab. And then it was due today and now we needed a copy for everyone so I had to fricken print the others cause my partners were to fricken lazy to do it themselves.

Sorry I needed to rant! :( I thought we only needed the one copy!

Well anyway ......

For FirstBookworm: no prob for the shoutouts! And I have some plot twists to come, like with Estie and Dagur. I really don't know what to do with Herby. But I've got time! No problem for the updates. Their better than homework 😂! Also your comments make my day! Thank you!💗💗

For @mehansa12: oh don't worry! Hiccup and Dagur will defiantly have problems! 😂 and thank you! I'm glad you like my story!

For @emilymai_sibley: Yep! As of today April 14th there is 99 days left!

Also the pic was screen shoted today! Less than 100 days! Yay! 😃