Chapter 25

Astrid was shoved into Viggo's tent. He was just to strong for her. Astrid gritted her teeth. She was really mad.

Viggo had someone else in the tent as well. She could only see the top of his hair but she knew instantly who it was. Astrid didn't know whether to be happy or scared. Happy because she could finally see Hiccup. Scared because they were both being held captive. Yeah, she should probably go with scared.

Viggo shoved Astrid forward in front of the chair Hiccup was sitting in and walked to the other side of the table. Hiccup looked over at Astrid and his mouth fell open. Completely forgetting Viggo was there Hiccup jumped to his feet and pulled Astrid into a hug. "Your alive" he whispered softly. Astrid smiled, savoring the feeling of being in his arms.

Someone pretended to throw up nearby. Hiccup released Astrid but stood protectively in front of her. "Leave Astrid out of this Viggo" Hiccup demanded. "This is between me and you".

"Aww Hiccup wants to protect his girlfriend. You people disgust me" the girl spat and sat in the desk. "Can we just skip to the part where we kill you both".

Hiccup narrowed his eyes. Viggo held up his hand. "Patients Estie. First we get the dragon riders lens, then we do what we want with them".

The girl, or Estie, rolled her eyes. "Whatever. You know, things used to be done my way"! Viggo shrugged. "Well now there not". He turned back to Hiccup and Astrid. "Look, all I'm asking much, I just want the dragon lens".

"And I want to go to sleep in my bed" Hiccup retorted. "But life sucks sometimes". Viggo sighed. Why did Hiccup has to be so stubborn.

Viggo looked over at Estie and flashed his eyes towards Astrid. Estie got the hint. She removed her sword and began to walk towards Hiccup, who slowly backed up as he wasn't armed. Estie smirked then turned and aimed the sword at Astrid. "Wanna give them up now" Estie asked Hiccup. "Don't even think for a second that I won't hurt her to get information out of you".

Hiccup eyes grew wide in worry and he looked nervously at Astrid. Finally he found his voice. He turned to look at Viggo. "Why do you want the lens so badly"?!

Viggo eyed Hiccup strangely before standing up and looking Hiccup straight in the eye. "Power" he seethed and then removed his own sword and pointed it at Astrid. "Now fork them over before your little girlfriend gets it"!

Astrid knew she should be terrified. But she couldn't help the small blush that came to her cheeks. Hiccup looked helplessly at Astrid then back to Viggo.

"Hiccup, don't" Astrid gasped. She knew he would give them up in a heart beat to save her life. And that's what scared her.

Hiccup anxiously glanced at the saddle bag tied to his belt. Should he really do this. He slowly reached into his bag and began to feel around the lens.

He stopped when there was a large splash outside. Viggo's head snapped up. He glared at Hiccup before blowing past him to see what was going on. Estie followed him, her sword still pointed at Hiccup and Astrid.

Astrid felt a weird tingling around her neck. She looked down and was shocked to see it glowing.

Water.

She had to get to water. Astrid looked up at Estie. Her gaze was now focused outside. Astrid saw her chance.

She bolted from her spot and Estie yelled in surprise and ran after her. Viggo saw this too and with Estie's help, finally cornered her. The water was behind her. Astrid grinned. Viggo had his sword placed at her neck.

"You know Viggo" Astrid suddenly looked really bored. "I'm kind of surprised you went after me".

Viggo said nothing. For the first time he didn't know what she meant. And he didn't like it.