I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys? Part 3

(C) Copyright

I live with vampires and werewolves, did I mention they're all guys?

Note I changed Jerod's name to Troy.

I glanced at my watch, 8:00am. "O no!" I gasped, "We're gotton be late!"

"Calm down Kelly, god," sighed Troy, buttoning his shirt and tying his red and black stripped tie.

"Sasha, you taking the bike?" Alistair asked, getting up and taking the motorbike keys from the worktop.

"O yes," Sasha growled, not looking up from his newspaper. Alistair throw the keys and Sasha's hand shot up and caught them in midair.

Damon stepped over to me and rapped an arm around my shoulders, "you riding with me or...?"

"No...I think I've had enough sexual harassment for one day," I said, lifting his arm off my shoulders. "Ha, Sasha got room for one more." The werewolf nodded, grinning at Damon as we left the room.

I slung my bag across my back and mounted the sleek black motorbike behind Sasha and rapped my arms tightly around him.

The bike roared into the life beneath me and my heart leaped as we zoomed down the drive and out onto the road. Behind us the sound of the brand new Austin Martin DB9's engine rolled like thunder behind us. The sleek silver car was fast but no match against the bike. The wind whipped through my hair as Sasha rammed the bike up a notch, I laughed out loud, tilting back my head watching the clear blue sky shoot past in a blur.

The journey was over to quickly. We pulled up along side the Austin and I got off grudgingly. Great here goes another day of bitching girls and goggling boys!

Troy and Ian got out of the car, Troy breathed in deeply and Ian winked at a passing group of girls who giggled.

"Arr, smell that fresh morning blood," Troy said, grinning at me.

"Quiet!" hissed Damon, hitting the blond vampire around the head, "we have enough trouble with Sasha giving are secret away!"

The black haired werewolf snorted but didn't say anything.

One, two three...I counted in my head watching Ian. The grinning vampire opened his mouth.

Here we go.

"So Damon I hear you've slept with every girl in the entire school, your stud!"

"Shut up blood-sucker!" snarled Damon, not meeting his eyes.

Alistair knocked into Ian's shoulder as he pushed past him; he and Damon made their way towards the school field.

"And where are you going young lady?" called Troy after me.

"To find Jo and Maggie," I said sharply stopping and looking back at the remaining boys, eyes narrowed.

Ian slapped his hand over his heart and slumped back against his brother, "what, you have other HUMAN friends!" he gasped.

GOD HE OVERREACTES.

"Yes I do," I said irritably, I wasn't in the mood for them today. WHEN WAS I EVER?

"I like to hang out with GIRLS and not kept a permanent guard up just encase you look like your peckish!" With that I turned on my heel and marched away, stiff backed.

They watched me go feeling slightly empty now I was goon.

Troy sighed, "So Lowell are you coming with us to watch the girls bicker over Damon and Alistair?"

Lowell who had been leaning against the Austin's bonnet this whole time just watching stood up and spoke clearly, "no thanks, I think I'm gonna go and read for a while."

"Ok, don't knock yourself out," Ian laughed.

"If your every looking for a good time, don't hesitate to ask," called Troy.

"O don't worry about that, I'll go and see Sasha or Damon, their not left alone at the end of the night, to go to bed with their brother," Lowell shouted back.

The two brothers were left behind looking sheepish and uncomfortable.

End of Part 3

So what did you think?

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW AND VOTE!!

XXX